Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Smile, we're halfway thru the week!!

[Image: 420-Baby-Wombat-420x0.jpg]
I thought I'd share a recipe with you:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula...index.html

It's not so much the recipe, but the comments that people have made that are worth checking out.
whats up?
So last night, one of the drivers at fedex, took a run for me. He's normally a city guy, but since I had a lot of extra trailers heading out, he volunteered to run. On his way back he calls me to let me know that his tractor is on fire, then the police and fire trucks show up, after some discussion with them, he calls back saying that there is no fire, but the authorities have called a tow truck, and it will be towed back to our yard. On the way back, roughly 1/2 mile or so from our yard, the tow truck breaks down. So I decide to get in my car and go get him. After I picked him up, I was worried that my car might break down. This guy has the worst luck ever. Truck blew a turbo. And earlier that day he was asking if I could get him a new radio for his truck
turbo schmurbo
Derick Wrote:So last night, one of the drivers at fedex, took a run for me. He's normally a city guy, but since I had a lot of extra trailers heading out, he volunteered to run. On his way back he calls me to let me know that his tractor is on fire, then the police and fire trucks show up, after some discussion with them, he calls back saying that there is no fire, but the authorities have called a tow truck, and it will be towed back to our yard. On the way back, roughly 1/2 mile or so from our yard, the tow truck breaks down. So I decide to get in my car and go get him. After I picked him up, I was worried that my car might break down. This guy has the worst luck ever. Truck blew a turbo. And earlier that day he was asking if I could get him a new radio for his truck
did he shut it off too soon, or was it for lack of oil?
Brampton Wrote:whats up?

I had to leave early yesterday. My sister was driving home from Yipsi and a 4’x8’ sheet of plywood flew off a truck in front of her and came through her windshield. Totally freaked her out.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I had to leave early yesterday. My sister was driving home from Yipsi and a 4’x8’ sheet of plywood flew off a truck in front of her and came through her windshield. Totally freaked her out.

Gettin' tipsy in Ypsi.
did she get to keep the ply wood?
Chip Wrote:

Gettin' tipsy in Ypsi.
erbody in ypsi gettin tipsy
Chip Wrote:

Gettin' tipsy in Ypsi.

3 sheets of plywood to the wind homie
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Gettin' tipsy in Ypsi.

:roflmao: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Gettin' tipsy in Ypsi.
erbody in ypsi gettin tipsy

Weird shit goes down in Ypsi.

[Image: 32413609.png]
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So last night, one of the drivers at fedex, took a run for me. He's normally a city guy, but since I had a lot of extra trailers heading out, he volunteered to run. On his way back he calls me to let me know that his tractor is on fire, then the police and fire trucks show up, after some discussion with them, he calls back saying that there is no fire, but the authorities have called a tow truck, and it will be towed back to our yard. On the way back, roughly 1/2 mile or so from our yard, the tow truck breaks down. So I decide to get in my car and go get him. After I picked him up, I was worried that my car might break down. This guy has the worst luck ever. Truck blew a turbo. And earlier that day he was asking if I could get him a new radio for his truck
did he shut it off too soon, or was it for lack of oil?
i'm not sure what actually caused the turbo to blow, but he said he was driving down the highway with a cloud of smoke around him
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Gettin' tipsy in Ypsi.

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8