Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brampton Wrote:So i have to make a choice. Next wednesday, do i go to the tigers game or stay home for my baseball game?

Imported from Canada

Hmmm, tough one. That said, unless the Tigers tickets are free (or near to) or depending on who they are playing, go to your game and hit the next Tigers game.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So i have to make a choice. Next wednesday, do i go to the tigers game or stay home for my baseball game?

Imported from Canada

Hmmm, tough one. That said, unless the Tigers tickets are free (or near to) or depending on who they are playing, go to your game and hit the next Tigers game.
wow.

I would expect a different response from someone from the area
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Imported from Canada

wow.

I would expect a different response from someone from the area

Well, I used watch my company's softball games and it sucked when guys didn't show up for their team, plus there are usually far less games to play than what the Tigers will be playing this summer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8