Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So last night, one of the drivers at fedex, took a run for me. He's normally a city guy, but since I had a lot of extra trailers heading out, he volunteered to run. On his way back he calls me to let me know that his tractor is on fire, then the police and fire trucks show up, after some discussion with them, he calls back saying that there is no fire, but the authorities have called a tow truck, and it will be towed back to our yard. On the way back, roughly 1/2 mile or so from our yard, the tow truck breaks down. So I decide to get in my car and go get him. After I picked him up, I was worried that my car might break down. This guy has the worst luck ever. Truck blew a turbo. And earlier that day he was asking if I could get him a new radio for his truck
did he shut it off too soon, or was it for lack of oil?
i'm not sure what actually caused the turbo to blow, but he said he was driving down the highway with a cloud of smoke around him
yikes. At least it didn't get "run on".....that shit is absolutely frightening
IS that a dildo slamming beers?
I had a f450 diesel run away on me a few years ago. Driving along, it starts hauling ass by itself, I put it in nuetral, then it revved until it blew up. Then I put a new motor. It was very scary.
LeNeve Wrote:IS that a dildo slamming beers?
yep, slam some beers, slam some holes
LeNeve Wrote:IS that a dildo slamming beers?

I think that's the joke.
There's a big, old water tower or something on a hill in Ypsilanti that of course has all sorts of nicknames.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a f450 diesel run away on me a few years ago. Driving along, it starts hauling ass by itself, I put it in nuetral, then it revved until it blew up. Then I put a new motor. It was very scary.
i thought toyota was the only issue with hauling ass on its own?
Derick Wrote:So last night, one of the drivers at fedex, took a run for me. He's normally a city guy, but since I had a lot of extra trailers heading out, he volunteered to run. On his way back he calls me to let me know that his tractor is on fire, then the police and fire trucks show up, after some discussion with them, he calls back saying that there is no fire, but the authorities have called a tow truck, and it will be towed back to our yard. On the way back, roughly 1/2 mile or so from our yard, the tow truck breaks down. So I decide to get in my car and go get him. After I picked him up, I was worried that my car might break down. This guy has the worst luck ever. Truck blew a turbo. And earlier that day he was asking if I could get him a new radio for his truck

:?
LeNeve Wrote:did she get to keep the ply wood?

No. A trooper pulled it out and threw it in the median of the highway. She lost her mirror out there, too.
Damn.
Chip Wrote:Damn.
:whomo: I would of freaked out too.
The glass went throughout the entire vehicle. I was pulling pieces out of her hair. I'm grateful she wasn't hurt worse than she was and that my nieces weren't with her.
Thats also an illegal A-pillar modification. NASCAR is going to fine her, and suspend her crew chief.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
did he shut it off too soon, or was it for lack of oil?
i'm not sure what actually caused the turbo to blow, but he said he was driving down the highway with a cloud of smoke around him

Box of Nesquik cereal says it's not just the turbo blown...
LeNeve Wrote:Thats also an illegal A-pillar modification. NASCAR is going to fine her, and suspend her crew chief.

Modifying an a-pillar will make your car drive in a circle faster...
This was her view of the board right after it snapped.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8