Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:peas are good, but they are kind of annoying to eat.

You should add that to the reviews. It's like the 3 wolves shirt. People got all crazy with their comments.

Quote:At last! I've finally found the perfect main course dish for my big ole weddin'! At first we tried spam and eggs, OOOHWEEE girl lemme tell you them spams are EXPENSIVE! Next we tried coon... Coon does not have a pleasant after taste.. they say it tastes like chicken and rattlers but it dont. Imma excited to find this! Wait til I tell the babies and Earl our weddin' dinner was thunked up by nun other than Daulie Din! I'm gonna hafta cut down on juniors melted butter bottles and sippy delights fer a bit to be able to swing somethin this expensive. Maybe you'in nice folks out there would be willing to donate yerin's peas. Not the gray'ins tho, I'm tryin to impress my 3 ex-husbands and my new husband, cousin Earl. Oh, it's gonna be a fairy tale princesie's weddin like they had over there in the england! OMGAH is that where this fancy to do came from!?!?! Wait til I tell the gals at the moon shiners sylon!!!

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I got it to open. whats the qr code do? I don't have a phone.

You should have warned me.
I don't like you now either.
I know what a lemon party is, and a sailor moon squirt. Confusedad:
offending people is funny. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:peas are good, but they are kind of annoying to eat.

I like peas. After the whole pig slaughtering thing that we went through with my son, figured I'd teach him where our vegetables come from and we planted some grass and peas. They are sitting in solo cups on my window sill.
Chip Wrote:Jebus dude.
I don't think I like Brampton any more.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I know what a lemon party is, and a sailor moon squirt. Confusedad:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:offending people is funny. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
weve got 2 people to check it out so far..... :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I actually take a shower before bed.
If I didn't, I would still wash up.
Spot is a slob.

What does he do? I like to shower before bed.
LeNeve Wrote:well, I see lemonparty, so I don't need to go any further, thank you though. :roflmao:

:roflmao:
"Just tried this recipe and found it a little more buttery than I normally prefer.

edit: just looked at the recipe again and realised I forgot to add the peas."

:roflmao: :roflmao: I am beating this to death. I need to stop.
Ok, last one:
"Through an unhappy set of random events, I learned that English peas are just as good rectally as orally. Thanks Paula!"
those last 2 are prety funny. :roflmao:

rectally ingested english peas. all the rage at high class lemon parties.
speaking of lemon parties, where has JDubb been?
There are more, but there's over 300 comments, and I don't have all day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8