Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So last night, one of the drivers at fedex, took a run for me. He's normally a city guy, but since I had a lot of extra trailers heading out, he volunteered to run. On his way back he calls me to let me know that his tractor is on fire, then the police and fire trucks show up, after some discussion with them, he calls back saying that there is no fire, but the authorities have called a tow truck, and it will be towed back to our yard. On the way back, roughly 1/2 mile or so from our yard, the tow truck breaks down. So I decide to get in my car and go get him. After I picked him up, I was worried that my car might break down. This guy has the worst luck ever. Truck blew a turbo. And earlier that day he was asking if I could get him a new radio for his truck
did he shut it off too soon, or was it for lack of oil?
i'm not sure what actually caused the turbo to blow, but he said he was driving down the highway with a cloud of smoke around him

Box of Nesquik cereal says it's not just the turbo blown...
That is what the tow truck driver diagnosed it as, it will visit the mechanic today, for a list of issues
So for like 3 hours I thought I was finally going to get a new phone. Yesterday I had to charge it 3 times throughout the day then last night I went for a run, the battery died on route, came home charged it while watching DWTS. Then I took it off the charger went to bed with 3/4 of battery life left and it was dead when I woke up at 6am. Then it refused to charge... Now it's sitting on a different charger charging... Boo!
Derick Wrote:That is what the tow truck driver diagnosed it as, it will visit the mechanic today, for a list of issues

Turbos pass oil when they fail. Had the driver been doing a proper walk around he would have noticed it leaking. Usually when a turbo "blows" it is just the progressive failure of something internal that is now broken.
so I made this today and put it up at work.....what do you think
beckster Wrote:I thought I'd share a recipe with you:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula...index.html

It's not so much the recipe, but the comments that people have made that are worth checking out.

Something LeNeve would have wrote:
"This is AMAZING! I never would have thought to heat up the peas to cook them... And who knew that butter would lend itself so well to warm peas?! Next time, I'm also going to try and add a bit of salt and pepper to see how that combination works. Crazy, but I'm gonna go for it. Thanks, Paula! "

(people are making fun of this Paula Dean recipe)
Brampton Wrote:so I made this today and put it up at work.....what do you think

You couldn't keep it to one page?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

eh, I only posted the one page
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Word showed it as 2 pages
peas are good, but they are kind of annoying to eat.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I can't get it to open.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You couldn't keep it to one page?

I can't get it to open.
okay, I got it to open. whats the qr code do? I don't have a phone.
I actually take a shower before bed.
If I didn't, I would still wash up.
Spot is a slob.
well, I see lemonparty, so I don't need to go any further, thank you though. :roflmao:
Jebus dude.
I don't think I like Brampton any more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8