Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 20, 2012 ~ Pass it to the Left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It's Friday. It's Pothead Day. And, Fuck Yeah, it's My Birthday!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Oh, and ignore that number next to my name on the main page there... I'm still in my late 20s. :wink:
late 20s is the new 40
HAppy birthday hitler!
HBD B!!!!

I fucking hate this day. The stoners are so fucking annoying. :flame: Just fucking grow up.
LeNeve Wrote:late 20s is the new 40

:high5:
...Wait.... Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:HAppy birthday hitler!

And Carman Elecktra!!
JDubb Wrote:HBD B!!!!

I fucking hate this day. The stoners are so fucking annoying. :flame: Just fucking grow up.

Thank you!

You'd think I would be a stoner since this is my b-day, but nope. Can't stand the stuff.
JDubb Wrote:HBD B!!!!

yeah. stupid fags!!!
Happy Birthday Beckster.
Today is also global youth service day. So go out and service a youth.
My phone is gonna die early today. It has been non-stop buzzing with FB notifications and text msgs. Craziness.
Pokes28 Wrote:Happy Birthday Beckster.

Howdy Pokes!! Thank you!
Happy Birthday B!!!!!
We were cycling last night and one of the riders hit another and they both went down. First guy was scratched up, the other guy was taking a drink from his water bottle so wasn't prepared. Landed funny and had to go into emergency surgery for a brain bleed. He's really messed up. All took place on a fast part of the course where we usually are going 30 mph. We won't know for days if he's going to be ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12