Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 20, 2012 ~ Pass it to the Left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
NussieT Wrote:I saw a picture of my sisters wedding on FB this morning. Thought to myself... I haven't worn this thing since the day of her wedding, pulled it out of the garment bag.. The dress is wrecked. There is some unknown stains on it and it smells like stale booze. It still fits though!

Must've been a fun night.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:In Detroit, an Arby's employee recently ejaculated on a customer's roast beef sandwich. The customer complained and it was confirmed that semen was present. An employee was arrested and a lawsuit is pending.

That's not as bad as the guy who spit in 2 people's tea at McDs in South Carolina. Rule of thumb: either don't eat out or be extra nice to the servers.

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
Spitting in someones tea is nothing compaired to dropping loads in your roast beef sandwich.
What's wrong with you?

Both are bad, but I'd say the man glaze is worse.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:In Detroit, an Arby's employee recently ejaculated on a customer's roast beef sandwich. The customer complained and it was confirmed that semen was present. An employee was arrested and a lawsuit is pending.

That's not as bad as the guy who spit in 2 people's tea at McDs in South Carolina. Rule of thumb: either don't eat out or be extra nice to the servers.

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
Spitting in someones tea is nothing compaired to dropping loads in your roast beef sandwich.
What's wrong with you?

Apparently swallowing strange loads accompanied by a mouth full of meat is OK in her book.

:zipit:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That's not as bad as the guy who spit in 2 people's tea at McDs in South Carolina. Rule of thumb: either don't eat out or be extra nice to the servers.

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
What's wrong with you?

yeah Beckster. Jeebus christ. I'd be pissed if someone spit in my tea, but I could probaly move on. Getting jizz in my mouth, no matter how it was delivered, would haunt me forever.

But it's more detectable. I hate mayo, so it's not like I wouldn't notice. Sheesh.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That's not as bad as the guy who spit in 2 people's tea at McDs in South Carolina. Rule of thumb: either don't eat out or be extra nice to the servers.

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
What's wrong with you?

yeah Beckster. Jeebus christ. I'd be pissed if someone spit in my tea, but I could probaly move on. Getting jizz in my mouth, no matter how it was delivered, would haunt me forever.

But it's more detectable. I hate mayo, so it's not like I wouldn't notice. Sheesh.
It's too late. You said it and you can't take it back.

Sent from the future
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I saw a picture of my sisters wedding on FB this morning. Thought to myself... I haven't worn this thing since the day of her wedding, pulled it out of the garment bag.. The dress is wrecked. There is some unknown stains on it and it smells like stale booze. It still fits though!

Not awesome if she got married last week.

Nah... She got married 8 years ago next week.

I only remember bits and pieces... Does rye and coke stain brown? Because is so that's the unknown stain..
NussieT Wrote:

I only remember bits and pieces... Does rye and coke stain brown? Because is so that's the unknown stain..

Skid marks!
Just wanted to pop on and say- happy bday Beckster.

Hope all of you guys are doing well, and enjoy your weekends.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Skid marks!

It's all over my boob area too... It's definitely not skid marks
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Must've been a fun night.

Skid marks!

It's all over my boob area too... It's definitely not skid marks

:roflmao:

Cleveland Steamer...
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Cleveland Steamer...

Absolutely not... and it's not a skid stain on my front either... My brother in laws brother's girlfriend got mad at me and throw a drink at me... She ended up getting it in my hair and down the back of the dress so there is spots on the front of it from where it dripped off my hair...
Doesn't rich understand that not every Asian girl is brought up in the Asian culture?
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:But it's more detectable. I hate mayo, so it's not like I wouldn't notice. Sheesh.
It's too late. You said it and you can't take it back.

Sent from the future

Confusedad: But it's my birthday, dammit!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yes, they do.. Once again, a very fun night went down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12