Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 20, 2012 ~ Pass it to the Left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Joe Wrote:Doesn't rich understand that not every Asian girl is brought up in the Asian culture?
that would require him not being a himbo
Rydrum Wrote:Just wanted to pop on and say- happy bday Beckster.

Hope all of you guys are doing well, and enjoy your weekends.

Thank you and Hi!! You need to hang out more!
NussieT Wrote:It's all over my boob area too... It's definitely not skid marks

Are you sure it's not drool?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I didn't pass out and I didn't go to sleep in it either
At one point in time DaveP used to be my DOD... since he got married... in which he promised to show me pictures (which he didn't).. he doesn't talk to me anymore... I now think he's an ass muncher.
so I bought myself a master set of lock nuts for the older VW's, no one in the shop knew about them (except the guy I work beside and the guy who brought them over to me when they came in)......well today the foreman isn't here (everyone uses his), and the wash boy told the guys I have a set.

WTF? Now I look like a bigger A-hole when I tell people they cant use em
Brampton Wrote:so I bought myself a master set of lock nuts for the older VW's, no one in the shop knew about them (except the guy I work beside and the guy who brought them over to me when they came in)......well today the foreman isn't here (everyone uses his), and the wash boy told the guys I have a set.

There your tools. Who cares what they think really... or you can just lie and say that you don't have them....
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I didn't pass out and I didn't go to sleep in it either

It could be someone else's
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so I bought myself a master set of lock nuts for the older VW's, no one in the shop knew about them (except the guy I work beside and the guy who brought them over to me when they came in)......well today the foreman isn't here (everyone uses his), and the wash boy told the guys I have a set.

There your tools. Who cares what they think really... or you can just lie and say that you don't have them....
If I say I don't, then I'm a liar. I may be a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them.

I'd prefer to tell people to F-off. But today I was caught by surprise
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

If I say I don't, then I'm a liar. I may be a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them.

I never got techs borrowing tools. If you came into my shop to do a job have the proper tools. You'll eventually need them...
kill the wasboy. or jazz on his roast beef sangweech
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I never got techs borrowing tools. If you came into my shop to do a job have the proper tools. You'll eventually need them...
there is supposed to be a shop set of locknuts.....but there isn't (cause there are some assholes here)

so I bought my own. Story of my life, $50k in tools cause I've worked with a bunch of people that have no respect for shop tools
well, I just came within a second of telling my manager to go fuck himself..........douche
[Image: %7Bef193e8c-ac58-4742-b086-846f4a782e9f%..._alpha.gif][Image: %7B1e5ccef8-e4ac-46be-b251-977bcc702e7b%...r_logo.gif][Image: %7Bc9ad5c78-aed4-426d-9035-3c1acab7a342%..._omega.gif]
[Image: %7B20e961bd-42d2-478d-b071-7679537cacf5%...adline.gif]
Brampton Wrote:well, I just came within a second of telling my manager to go fuck himself..........douche
[youtube]uoBwmAc5IzQ[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12