Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 20, 2012 ~ Pass it to the Left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Did I miss anything?
LeNeve Wrote:In Detroit, an Arby's employee recently ejaculated on a customer's roast beef sandwich. The customer complained and it was confirmed that semen was present. An employee was arrested and a lawsuit is pending.

That's not as bad as the guy who spit in 2 people's tea at McDs in South Carolina. Rule of thumb: either don't eat out or be extra nice to the servers.
JDubb Wrote:Did I miss anything?
yep, as usual
I saw a picture of my sisters wedding on FB this morning. Thought to myself... I haven't worn this thing since the day of her wedding, pulled it out of the garment bag.. The dress is wrecked. There is some unknown stains on it and it smells like stale booze. It still fits though!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:In Detroit, an Arby's employee recently ejaculated on a customer's roast beef sandwich. The customer complained and it was confirmed that semen was present. An employee was arrested and a lawsuit is pending.

That's not as bad as the guy who spit in 2 people's tea at McDs in South Carolina. Rule of thumb: either don't eat out or be extra nice to the servers.

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
Spitting in someones tea is nothing compaired to dropping loads in your roast beef sandwich.
What's wrong with you?
NussieT Wrote:I saw a picture of my sisters wedding on FB this morning. Thought to myself... I haven't worn this thing since the day of her wedding, pulled it out of the garment bag.. The dress is wrecked. There is some unknown stains on it and it smells like stale booze. It still fits though!

Not awesome if she got married last week.
Chip Wrote:

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
Spitting in someones tea is nothing compaired to dropping loads in your roast beef sandwich.
What's wrong with you?

Apparently swallowing strange loads accompanied by a mouth full of meat is OK in her book.
NussieT Wrote:I saw a picture of my sisters wedding on FB this morning. Thought to myself... I haven't worn this thing since the day of her wedding, pulled it out of the garment bag.. The dress is wrecked. There is some unknown stains on it and it smells like stale booze. It still fits though!

Unknown stains and smelling like booze...
Sounds like someone had a fun night...
Chip Wrote:

Unknown stains and smelling like booze...
Sounds like someone had a fun night...

This must have been 9 months before the last child
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:B knows the "normal routine" for hookers.
I wonder why...

:? I shouldn't have answered that so quick.... I watched Bunny Ranch quite a bit for a while.

Disclaimer: I do not know from any actual experiences.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY[/youtube_url]

I am INNOCENT I tell you!!!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:B knows the "normal routine" for hookers.
I wonder why...

:? I shouldn't have answered that so quick.... I watched Bunny Ranch quite a bit for a while.

Disclaimer: I do not know from any actual experiences.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY[/youtube_url]

I am INNOCENT I tell you!!!!

You don't mind loads in your fast food.
There is no way you are innocent.
Chip Wrote:

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
What's wrong with you?

yeah Beckster. Jeebus christ. I'd be pissed if someone spit in my tea, but I could probaly move on. Getting jizz in my mouth, no matter how it was delivered, would haunt me forever.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Uh, yeah, it is as bad.
What's wrong with you?

Apparently swallowing strange loads accompanied by a mouth full of meat is OK in her book.

Damn.
um, excuse me arby's employee, this jizz on my roast beef sandwich tastes like horse radish. I want this problem fixed immediately.
Derick Wrote:apparently i'm having wings for lunch today

The owner bought my lunch :grin: It's a good day!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12