Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Tax Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Uncle Sam is a douche
Silly Americans.... Tax Day is April 30th,,,, always have to be different huh!?
april 30, ridiculous canadians
Yeah...well I could have bought a new car with what i mailed off to the IRS yesterday.
Apparently, these are the top 5 compliments to give to a woman:

You look like you've lost weight...
You smell nice....
You have a great smile....
Nice hair....
That dress really suits you...

I think even saying these 5 compliments wouldn't land Derick a gf... now that I think of it... Derick has been single the entire life of DBN... or he hides how whipped he is...
NussieT Wrote:Apparently, these are the top 5 compliments to give to a woman:

You smell nice....
Nice hair....

I think even saying these 5 compliments wouldn't land Derick a gf... now that I think of it... Derick has been single the entire life of DBN... or he hides how whipped he is...

why do you have to be such a bitch this early? And that is not true, I have not been single the entire life of DBN, they just happen to be short relationships of less than a month, hence not really worth mentioning.
I had a date on sunday, it went well, might see her again

You smell nice....
Nice hair....

aren't those a given? and can be done in under 10 seconds
Derick Wrote:I had a date on sunday, it went well, might see her again
from the bushes, through her windows doesn't count
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I had a date on sunday, it went well, might see her again
from the bushes, through her windows doesn't count
in that case, maybe not then :finger:
Derick Wrote:

You smell nice....
Nice hair....

why do you have to be such a bitch this early? And that is not true, I have not been single the entire life of DBN, they just happen to be short relationships of less than a month, hence not really worth mentioning.

Sorry Derick... I'll leave my bitchy comments directed to you when you aren't around to defend yourself then for now on
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

You smell nice....
Nice hair....

Sorry Derick... I'll leave my bitchy comments directed to you when you aren't around to defend yourself then for now on
why do you need to kick a guy when he's down? Just cause I'm not having the best of luck right now
:roflmao:

I love this place.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

I love this place.
your just happy that your not the target this morning
Derick Wrote:why do you need to kick a guy when he's down? Just cause I'm not having the best of luck right now

Someone will eventually love you for your creepy stalker bush watching ways... unless you are secretly gay and to be honest that's ok... I'll understand...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8