Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Tax Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Brampton, Are wedding socials are big in Ontario?
um.....what dat mean?

Im still not listening......like a reception, or a buck and doe?

No, it's basically a party to help raise money for the wedding. People buy tickets to get in, it's a cash bar, they have silent auction and snacks.

Never heard of that.
Canada.....
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Brampton, Are wedding socials are big in Ontario?
um.....what dat mean?

Im still not listening......like a reception, or a buck and doe?

No, it's basically a party to help raise money for the wedding. People buy tickets to get in, it's a cash bar, they have silent auction and snacks.
yes. we have those. you can bring your kids to those, cause that is the non formal party before the wedding.
that callers example is pretty shitty

If someone said I couldnt' bring my wife, I'm not going.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how bad is this guys attendance record.

I mean I skipped last thursday and friday, beaause I was mad that my lawn mower got stolen. No one has said anything to me.
7 call off in the last 6 months, 2 no call no shows within the last month

The pickle place had a point system in place. Half point for tardiness, full point for absences, and 4 points for a no show. So many points are a write-up followed by termination.
The dealership basically didn't give a fuck unless they didn't like you.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:nerd question. how can I access the regedit without admin privilages?

i set up a print directory listing command, now it opens all folders with search
Regedit??

Whats that?

Imported from Canada

The Registry Editor
Brian Wrote:Other peoples' kids are a pain in the ass. I'm sure Covino thought this before he had Melody.

Wasn't he bitching about kids on a plane at one point? I'm pretty sure he was.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:No, it's basically a party to help raise money for the wedding. People buy tickets to get in, it's a cash bar, they have silent auction and snacks.

Never heard of that.
Canada.....

Obviously....
Nirvana :roll:
Pete Nice shout out!
Brian Wrote:Nirvana :roll:
yup Confusedad:
so a guy is an asshole, but saw nirvana is a cooler guy than a dude that didn't and is likeable? :roll:
Brampton Wrote:so a guy is an asshole, but saw nirvana is a cooler guy than a dude that didn't and is likeable? :roll:
It's all about the cool points :crank:
the 2 biggest groups of dickhead fans are Yankee and Red Sox fans
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so a guy is an asshole, but saw nirvana is a cooler guy than a dude that didn't and is likeable? :roll:
It's all about the cool points :crank:
I've rebuilt engines, and built a car.

I believe I'm cooler......cause its about prespective
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8