Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Tax Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I have to fire someone later today. This ought to be interesting

You're supposed to do that on a Friday.
in this case he's getting fired because of attendance, no reason to give him another chance to not show up

how bad is this guys attendance record.

I mean I skipped last thursday and friday, beaause I was mad that my lawn mower got stolen. No one has said anything to me.
7 call off in the last 6 months, 2 no call no shows within the last month
Derick Wrote:nerd question. how can I access the regedit without admin privilages?

i set up a print directory listing command, now it opens all folders with search
Regedit??

Whats that?

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:ok. when you are invited somewhere and you are told to not bring kids, either don't bring your kids or dont go.

its not your party, show respect for the hosts
2 weeks of not listening and you forget that Covino's an ass?
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:ok. when you are invited somewhere and you are told to not bring kids, either don't bring your kids or dont go.

its not your party, show respect for the hosts
2 weeks of not listening and you forget that Covino's an ass?
whoops...sorry :roll:
It's Spot and Kristin's decision ultimately however I can see where Covino is coming from... although in Manitoba we have wedding socials prior to the wedding so the parents can let loose, have fun then when the wedding comes it's a family thing...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I found Socket (my cat) on Thursday... I was so freaking happy. I thought I'd never see him again!

Damn.
How long was he gone?

He was gone for 24 days. He has a battle scar on his lip where it looks like he beat the shit out of another cat and he is very thin. He's perfectly fine.

Poor little guy.
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, no shit.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

in this case he's getting fired because of attendance, no reason to give him another chance to not show up

We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

:whomo:
oh. I don't do the no call no show. My attendance is way worse than his though. I average a couple days off a month.
It's been an hour on this topic.... NEXT
i understand both points.

but when you have a bunch of grown ups and the ones with kids cant enjoy themselves, it sucks.

and when the kids get tired and cranky, they ruin the event for everyone.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If my brother said "yo" that much, I might kill him.

My brother and Jim's brother swear a lot, drives me nuts. It's like every second word. I don't care if it's just me but when the kids are around they listen. Mike called me a stupid bitch the other day. Now I carry a small bottle of liquid soap in my bag. Anyone who swears gets it...

:? Fuck........
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Brampton, Are wedding socials are big in Ontario?
um.....what dat mean?

Im still not listening......like a reception, or a buck and doe?

No, it's basically a party to help raise money for the wedding. People buy tickets to get in, it's a cash bar, they have silent auction and snacks.

Never heard of that.
Other peoples' kids are a pain in the ass. I'm sure Covino thought this before he had Melody.
Brian Wrote:Other peoples' kids are a pain in the ass. I'm sure Covino thought this before he had Melody.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8