Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Tax Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why do you need to kick a guy when he's down? Just cause I'm not having the best of luck right now

Someone will eventually love you for your creepy stalker bush watching ways... unless you are secretly gay and to be honest that's ok... I'll understand...
wow, someone is bringing the bitch hardcore this morning. after petes party, i think the gay thing is a non issue. you used to love me
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

I love this place.
your just happy that your not the target this morning

Yeah, I guess I have to wait for the afternoon.
In February our business partner came back from Alberta where he was working for the winter and he hung around our place a lot... I learnt a lot about him... actually too much and now Jim says I can't make fun of him because the last time I made him cry...
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I love this place.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:In February our business partner came back from Alberta where he was working for the winter and he hung around our place a lot... I learnt a lot about him... actually too much and now Jim says I can't make fun of him because the last time I made him cry...
learned
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:In February our business partner came back from Alberta where he was working for the winter and he hung around our place a lot... I [colour=#FF4040]learnt[/colour] a lot about him... actually too much and now Jim says I can't make fun of him because the last time I made him cry...
learned

That's how you point out spelling mistakes in Canada...
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why do you need to kick a guy when he's down? Just cause I'm not having the best of luck right now

Someone will eventually love you for your creepy stalker bush watching ways... unless you are secretly gay and to be honest that's ok... I'll understand...
wow, someone is bringing the bitch hardcore this morning. after petes party, i think the gay thing is a non issue. you used to love me

Not being a bitch... just hitting your sensitive areas... haha! and I still love you.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I love this place.

Depends if this place is dead or not... If it is then I'll just go find something else to occupy my free time today.
NussieT Wrote:Not being a bitch... just hitting your sensitive areas... haha! and I still love you.

Confusedhock:
Is T one of those weirf kinky people?
NussieT Wrote:and I still love you.
awe, how sweet
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Not being a bitch... just hitting your sensitive areas... haha! and I still love you.

Confusedhock:
yes. wait. YES
Chip Wrote:

Confusedhock:
:wink:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedhock:
:wink:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:and I still love you.
awe, how sweet
Oh brother :roll:
I found Socket (my cat) on Thursday... I was so freaking happy. I thought I'd never see him again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8