Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Tax Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brampton Wrote:the 2 biggest groups of dickhead fans are Yankee and Red Sox fans

Yeah, they're pretty much the exact same thing.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so a guy is an asshole, but saw nirvana is a cooler guy than a dude that didn't and is likeable? :roll:
It's all about the cool points :crank:

It depends on who is defining cool... My dad got me VIP tickets to the Grand Beach Summer Fest for my birthday. They had a bunch of bands I really liked including Sum 41... I ended up meeting Sum 41 and had lunch with them... to me that's cool to my sister she couldn't have cared less.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so a guy is an asshole, but saw nirvana is a cooler guy than a dude that didn't and is likeable? :roll:

It depends on who is defining cool... My dad got me VIP tickets to the Grand Beach Summer Fest for my birthday. They had a bunch of bands I really liked including Sum 41... I ended up meeting Sum 41 and had lunch with them... to me that's cool to my sister she couldn't have cared less.
this isn't deserving of bragging rights......they suck, and are losers. I've met them, wasn't enjoyable
Moskova.....dammit....
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

this isn't deserving of bragging rights......they suck, and are losers. I've met them, wasn't enjoyable

It was a highlight for me because I was a HUGE Sum 41 fan at the time.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
I've rebuilt engines, and built a car.

I believe I'm cooler......cause its about prespective

Agreed
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:It's all about the cool points :crank:

It was a highlight for me because I was a HUGE Sum 41 fan at the time.
fair enough
Every year on my son's birthday we take him somewhere cool... this year there is a minor league baseball game... I was thinking that it would be really cool to take him but my brother said he might get bored and then start to misbehave... thoughts?
NussieT Wrote:Every year on my son's birthday we take him somewhere cool... this year there is a minor league baseball game... I was thinking that it would be really cool to take him but my brother said he might get bored and then start to misbehave... thoughts?

How old is he?
I went with my friend when he took his 4 year old son to his first baseball game last year.
We knew he was going to lose interest, so we were planning on not being there the whole game.
He had fun for the first 4 or 5 innings, then we left.
NussieT Wrote:Every year on my son's birthday we take him somewhere cool... this year there is a minor league baseball game... I was thinking that it would be really cool to take him but my brother said he might get bored and then start to misbehave... thoughts?
Mlb games are awesome.
Part of the problems is that at home there are distractions, at a game there arent any. Plus if theyve never been to an mlb park, its something else

Imported from Canada
Chip Wrote:

How old is he?
I went with my friend when he took his 4 year old son to his first baseball game last year.
We knew he was going to lose interest, so we were planning on not being there the whole game.
My first game was when i was 2 or 3 years old at exhibition stadium vs the angels. It was 1981

Imported from Canada
Chip Wrote:

How old is he?

He is turning 4 this year.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

How old is he?

He is turning 4 this year.
More than old enough for a baseball game

Plus if they start to get restless, you can walk around the stadium and look at some of the other things there are

Imported from Canada

That all depends on the ballpark. We have a local minor league team that has an awesome ballpark, complete with a kids' play area. It's pretty damn sweet. I wish I still had the hookup for free tickets. I might actually have to pay.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

That all depends on the ballpark. We have a local minor league team that has an awesome ballpark, complete with a kids' play area. It's pretty damn sweet. I wish I still had the hookup for free tickets. I might actually have to pay.

The park itself is really nice. I've only ever gone to a game two or three times and I've never really walked around the concourse. Tickets for the games are really cheap. For nose bleed seats its $5 bucks, for prime seats basically right on field level or right behind the home plate is $20.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8