Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
because when a mexican crashes his car into a tank of kerosene, and you have a mess, nothing else compares to the cleaning power of Tide detergent.
Good morning bro-mo's!

I wont be around much over the next few days, busy at work. Ill have to catch up by readying the forum at night.
JDubb is going to ready the forum. sounds spooky, like a weird ceromony. or the title of a scary movie. "The Readying"
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb is going to ready the forum. sounds spooky, like a weird ceromony. or the title of a scary movie. "The Readying"
I'm not sure I want dubb readying anything, seems like it probably wont work after
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb is going to ready the forum. sounds spooky, like a weird ceromony. or the title of a scary movie. "The Readying"
No, he just spelled "breaking" wrong.
LeNeve Wrote:because when a mexican crashes his car into a tank of kerosene, and you have a mess, nothing else compares to the cleaning power of Tide detergent.
That's not right at all, but I did laugh.
Brian Wrote:That's not right at all, but I did laugh.
me too. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
No, he just spelled "breaking" wrong.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm tired
Sup fools? You guys stay up and catch the end of the race?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup fools? You guys stay up and catch the end of the race?
Unfortunately, and now I'm tired.
LeNeve Wrote:because when a mexican crashes his car into a tank of kerosene, and you have a mess, nothing else compares to the cleaning power of Tide detergent.

The jokes would have been so much better if Danica had done it.
What a letdown...I was expecting and end like the one in the Nationwide race....instead we get Kenseth in a yawner. Meh
NASCAR deez nutz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18