Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:NASCAR? ......... more like borophyll.
How many left hand turns were made during... never mind I bored myself.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup fools? You guys stay up and catch the end of the race?
where have you been??

Hows the new job going?
been laying low working the job. It's going good. They put me in a conference room with a bunch on Indian guys so I've made some new friends.

Been listening to the show but not a ton of play time.

So my 2nd job offered me a full time position last night.
It's a dollar less an hour from what I'm making now, but it sounds like it'll be 50-55 hours a week instead of the 40-45 hours I'm working now. Over time is pretty awesome.
It's a bigger company, so I'd have more potential.
It's a half hour drive, instead of 45 minutes now.
It would be easier, because I'd only have to deal with their specs. Here it's different for every job.
But, the benefits aren't as good.
10 hour days would get old after a while.

I think I might pass, and keep it as a part time job, for now at least.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just spent 3 days building a computer, the guy across from me brings in a mac, says it doesnt work. This is the same one I got working last week. I"M NOT A FUCKING IT GUY. All of a sudden there is a password, there wasnt when I got it working. And why is there an operating disk stuck in it? There should be no need for that. IM TIRED OF FIXING YOUR FUCKUPS

I'll shoot him for 200 bucks. or I'll shoot the laptop and film it for free.
he from pakastan, he might go all pakastanian on your ass. you can shoot the computer as much as you would like, i'll even help

What are you doing hanging out with pakistans fixing computers? Didn't pakistan poelpe kidnap Tony Stark/Ironman and make him work on computers?

blink once if you are a hostage.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:because when a mexican crashes his car into a tank of kerosene, and you have a mess, nothing else compares to the cleaning power of Tide detergent.

The jokes would have been so much better if Danica had done it.

The camera did catch her scurrying off to the restroom during the red flag. Pretty sure thats where she was heading anyway.
of course thats where she was going.

How long are tampons good for anyways?

Do you really want the answer to that question?
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I just spent 3 days building a computer, the guy across from me brings in a mac, says it doesnt work. This is the same one I got working last week. I"M NOT A FUCKING IT GUY. All of a sudden there is a password, there wasnt when I got it working. And why is there an operating disk stuck in it? There should be no need for that. IM TIRED OF FIXING YOUR FUCKUPS

I'll shoot him for 200 bucks. or I'll shoot the laptop and film it for free.
he from pakastan, he might go all pakastanian on your ass. you can shoot the computer as much as you would like, i'll even help

What are you doing hanging out with pakistans fixing computers? Didn't pakistan poelpe kidnap Tony Stark/Ironman and make him work on computers?

Send the computer to Homeland Security.
Maybe you'll get a reward.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:NASCAR? ......... more like borophyll.
How many left hand turns were made during... never mind I bored myself.

800 at least. 34400 counting all the cars, if they all would have finished. thats not the actual, just around that
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup fools? You guys stay up and catch the end of the race?
where have you been??

Hows the new job going?
been laying low working the job. It's going good. They put me in a conference room with a bunch on Indian guys so I've made some new friends.

It's a dollar less an hour from what I'm making now, but it sounds like it'll be 50-55 hours a week instead of the 40-45 hours I'm working now. Over time is pretty awesome.
It would be easier, because I'd only have to deal with their specs. Here it's different for every job.

stick with your gut feeling

So tell him you don't have the time. He'll be pissed off at you but at least you don't have to do it.
LeNeve Wrote:What are you doing hanging out with pakistans fixing computers? Didn't pakistan poelpe kidnap Tony Stark/Ironman and make him work on computers?

[Image: smiley_face_blinking_hw.gif]
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
where have you been??

Hows the new job going?

good call.
I personally prefer smaller companies to work for.
is there room to negotiate? Tell them your honestly considering it, but would need equal pay, see if they will match
well, I guess we need to get a team together and go rescue Derick. Always something messing up my weekeknds. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:well, I guess we need to get a team together and go rescue Derick. Always something messing up my weekeknds. Confusedad:
if you waiting till the weekend, you might as well not come, how often do hostages last till then?
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So my 2nd job offered me a full time position last night.

stick with your gut feeling

I talked to the guy on the phone in the morning, and told me they were going to offer it.
I spent the day thinking about how much of a raise it would take to get me to leave here.
Then when I was there he said at my current rate, which is $1 under what I make here, I was a little surprised.
Chip has a going rate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18