Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love my contacts. It takes about two weeks to get used to putting them in. I never wear my glasses. I want to get lasik within the next two years though.

I had lasik 11 years ago.. it kinda wore off, and I had to get glasses again about 2 weeks ago. I don't regret it, but they said chances are I can't have the surgery again without fucking up my eyes

11 years of clear vision would SO be worth it though.

Ned Flanders had it, then went blind 20 years later.
That's not worth it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love my contacts. It takes about two weeks to get used to putting them in. I never wear my glasses. I want to get lasik within the next two years though.

I had lasik 11 years ago.. it kinda wore off, and I had to get glasses again about 2 weeks ago. I don't regret it, but they said chances are I can't have the surgery again without fucking up my eyes

That's not worth it.
yeah, and he couldn't see his 2 gay sons polishing the dresser :roflmao:

[Image: 1206402646_f.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I tried contacts for about 2 months a few years ago, never liked them. I hate putting my hands near my eyes

Did you know that Nike made contacts specifically for baseball once? They helped you pic the ball out of the background better, primarily for outfielders. I went to buy some an they were discontinued. If someone has some for sale, they go for like 5 times what they originally were.
are those the ones that VandenBoesch bought last year?

He bought the entire supply of Nike contacts that were discontinued

Not sure about him, but most likely.
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

definitely. I got it right when I turned 18.. should have waited a few more years like they recommended
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I had lasik 11 years ago.. it kinda wore off, and I had to get glasses again about 2 weeks ago. I don't regret it, but they said chances are I can't have the surgery again without fucking up my eyes

That's not worth it.
yeah, and he couldn't see his 2 gay sons polishing the dresser :roflmao:

[Image: 1206402646_f.jpg]

:roflmao:
I forgot about that.
if you have a family......4 hours of travel time is a little much. thats ridiculous
My commute now is 20 minutes the most

When I worked in Manhattan, my train ride was 45 minutes then a 10 minute walk from grand central
30 - 40 minute commute, depending on the weather.
commute. 3-5 minutes.
Rich is so right, the hardest part of my job search is getting out of my current job to go on a interview without looking suspicious
40 to 45 minutes for me.
I don't want to do any more.
And I saw gas for $3.85 this morning.
WTF is up with that?
LeNeve Wrote:commute. 3-5 minutes.

Fuck you!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:commute. 3-5 minutes.

Fuck you!
he lives in Kansas.....thats sorta his punishment
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote: