Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:forget it, he said fake glasses.

I have never seen someone wear fake glasses?
Neither have I.

That you know of...
Who the fuck would wear fake glasses? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
[Image: Justin-Bieber-Glasses-6.jpg]
My insurance will pay for glasses too, and I still won't give in and get some.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:why do people want to wear fake glasses?

I wear REAL glasses and friggin hate it. Its like when there is someone has a broken leg and someone grabs their crutches

I need glasses bad. I have to borrow my sisters to pass my eye exams for my driving tests. I don't want to wear glasses. Confusedad:

I tried contacts, but couldn't poke them in my eye correctly.
I tried contacts as well. Never again, and lasik is out of the question

I love my contacts. It takes about two weeks to get used to putting them in. I never wear my glasses. I want to get lasik within the next two years though.
I tried contacts for about 2 months a few years ago, never liked them. I hate putting my hands near my eyes
I'm going to kill that beibber!!
There's no need to post pics of Beiber, especially when they're that big.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Neither have I.

That you know of...
Who the fuck would wear fake glasses? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
holy shit, I now agree with Covino
Pete Nice Wrote:I love my contacts. It takes about two weeks to get used to putting them in. I never wear my glasses. I want to get lasik within the next two years though.

I had lasik 11 years ago.. it kinda wore off, and I had to get glasses again about 2 weeks ago. I don't regret it, but they said chances are I can't have the surgery again without fucking up my eyes
[Image: ironic_hipster_shirt-p235456381218374350zx1f8_400.jpg]
Brian Wrote:There's no need to post pics of Beiber, especially when they're that big.
you asked a question, and I needed the perfect example for the answer.

I'm sorry, and I GFguarantee I'll never do that again
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to kill that beibber!!

:high5:

[youtube]5sXerR4Retw[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need glasses bad. I have to borrow my sisters to pass my eye exams for my driving tests. I don't want to wear glasses. Confusedad:

I tried contacts, but couldn't poke them in my eye correctly.
I tried contacts as well. Never again, and lasik is out of the question

I love my contacts. It takes about two weeks to get used to putting them in. I never wear my glasses. I want to get lasik within the next two years though.
I tried contacts for about 2 months a few years ago, never liked them. I hate putting my hands near my eyes

Did you know that Nike made contacts specifically for baseball once? They helped you pic the ball out of the background better, primarily for outfielders. I went to buy some an they were discontinued. If someone has some for sale, they go for like 5 times what they originally were.
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love my contacts. It takes about two weeks to get used to putting them in. I never wear my glasses. I want to get lasik within the next two years though.

I had lasik 11 years ago.. it kinda wore off, and I had to get glasses again about 2 weeks ago. I don't regret it, but they said chances are I can't have the surgery again without fucking up my eyes
my sister in law got it about a month ago.

as much as her eyesight is better, her one eye is still bugging her and healing slower. But she doesn't regret getting the surgery.
DaveP Wrote:

11 years of clear vision would SO be worth it though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I tried contacts as well. Never again, and lasik is out of the question

Did you know that Nike made contacts specifically for baseball once? They helped you pic the ball out of the background better, primarily for outfielders. I went to buy some an they were discontinued. If someone has some for sale, they go for like 5 times what they originally were.
are those the ones that VandenBoesch bought last year?

He bought the entire supply of Nike contacts that were discontinued
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:There's no need to post pics of Beiber, especially when they're that big.
you asked a question, and I needed the perfect example for the answer.

I'm sorry, and I GF guarantee I'll never do that again
:thanks:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18