Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: receipt3_lg.jpg]
NASCAR says they are okay with drivers tweeting during the race. Confusedad:
I forgot I was in fantasy hockey. There was a trade apparently. I do not agree with it. totally unfair.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:why do people want to wear fake glasses?

I wear REAL glasses and friggin hate it. Its like when there is someone has a broken leg and someone grabs their crutches

I need glasses bad. I have to borrow my sisters to pass my eye exams for my driving tests. I don't want to wear glasses. Confusedad:

I tried contacts, but couldn't poke them in my eye correctly.
I tried contacts as well. Never again, and lasik is out of the question

Why's that? The price or you are just not interested in lasers going into your eyes. I've had two people I know go for it and they say it's the best thing they've ever done
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:why do people want to wear fake glasses?

I wear REAL glasses and friggin hate it. Its like when there is someone has a broken leg and someone grabs their crutches

I need glasses bad. I have to borrow my sisters to pass my eye exams for my driving tests. I don't want to wear glasses. Confusedad:

I tried contacts, but couldn't poke them in my eye correctly.
I tried contacts as well. Never again, and lasik is out of the question

Why's that? The price or you are just not interested in lasers going into your eyes. I've had two people I know go for it and they say it's the best thing they've ever done
all of the above.

don't like anything in or near my eye
not spending the money for something that is both a light prescription and an elective surgery
I had the process described to me, and I almost vomitted. No thanks
Plus, its essentially a cosmetic thing, I don't have the vanity to do it. Glasses suck, but an eye doctor screwing up and ruining my eyes is worse

I've heard so many conflicting stories from people I know, with varying results over the last 10 years. Its not 100%, so I'll pass
my wife likes the name Ava as well.......I called my wife Hitler.
The song we are thinking for out future plans is from the 80's
Richard Marx
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Why's that? The price or you are just not interested in lasers going into your eyes. I've had two people I know go for it and they say it's the best thing they've ever done
all of the above.

not spending the money for something that is both a light prescription and an elective surgery
Plus, its essentially a cosmetic thing, I don't have the vanity to do it. Glasses suck, but an eye doctor screwing up and ruining my eyes is worse

I've heard so many conflicting stories from people I know, with varying results over the last 10 years. Its not 100%, so I'll pass

I am suppose to wear glasses when using a computer for long periods of time or reading but I very rarely do. I wear sunglasses all year round because the sun hurts my eyes if I don't. My sister has terrible eye sight. She'll walk into walls if she's not wearing contacts or glasses. My brother only started wearing them about two years ago.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Why's that? The price or you are just not interested in lasers going into your eyes. I've had two people I know go for it and they say it's the best thing they've ever done
all of the above.

I am suppose to wear glasses when using a computer for long periods of time or reading but I very rarely do. I wear sunglasses all year round because the sun hurts my eyes if I don't. My sister has terrible eye sight. She'll walk into walls if she's not wearing contacts or glasses. My brother only started wearing them about two years ago.
I asked my eye doctor about why the sun bothers my eyes so much, she said its normal for people with light colored eyes.
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
all of the above.

I asked my eye doctor about why the sun bothers my eyes so much, she said its normal for people with light colored eyes.

blue eyes FTW :high5:
We have a wedding to go to also on October 7th, I wonder if Spot is getting married at the strip of beach clubs by where he lives
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:all of the above.

WORD :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I asked my eye doctor about why the sun bothers my eyes so much, she said its normal for people with light colored eyes.

WORD :high5:
Sweet, we're all Nazi's :high5:
blue eyes. fuck yeah. :high5:

We could start a super race of humans!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18