Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This electrical convo is riviting btw.

Sent from my taint.

I have a couple different sizes of rivet guns too.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREoSCxW-erqwXJGs3LNH8...ro14jKZdjB]
you should only need 1 rivet gun with the 4 attachments

I need a big one for big rivets, like for window regulators, and stuff like that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Uh... whatdatmean? What would I look for to know that?
where is it located? is there another one in that same room. for instance, there is usually one next to a kitchen sink, is there another located in the kitchen. What size is the breaker that is on the kitchen, 10A, 15A, 20A. I'm using the kitchen as an example. Bathroom would also fit

It's on an outside wall, actually just outside of where the breaker box is located. I am not sure what size it is. I do know it doesn't work well when there's moisture in the air.
on an outside wall inside the house? If you have that much moisture in the air, you might want to check for mold. The breakers are labeled on the box which size they are. You might start with replacing the gfi outlet.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well this has been a pretty boring IST so far
Are you listening to the show? This IST is way more interesting.

No, my signal is out.
I think it'll come back in about 1
LeNeve Wrote:I need a big one for big rivets, like for window regulators, and stuff like that.
regulators, mount up. time to regulate
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's on an outside wall, actually just outside of where the breaker box is located. I am not sure what size it is. I do know it doesn't work well when there's moisture in the air.
on an outside wall inside the house? If you have that much moisture in the air, you might want to check for mold. The breakers are labeled on the box which size they are. You might start with replacing the gfi outlet.
I think the outlet is on the outside of the house.
If you don't think Eli Manning is a doofus.....chances are youre a doofus yourself
LeNeve Wrote:I like home improvement discussions. except ones on how to put ikea furniture together, and shit like that.

I have another electrical project I need to take care of this week. I saw that my license plate light was hanging from it's fixture. The light wasn't working either, which I really hope is just a burned out bulb. I need to fix that before I get pulled over.
LeNeve Wrote:I like home improvement discussions. except ones on how to put ikea furniture together, and shit like that.

I have another electrical project I need to take care of this week. I saw that my license plate light was hanging from it's fixture. The light wasn't working either, which I really hope is just a burned out bulb. I need to fix that before I get pulled over.
You're going to get pulled over for a burned out license plate bulb?!?!?! You can drive around here without a license plate and not get pulled over.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I own 2 different fish tapes. and a conduit bender.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB9ja4x4V6PgHGFBZJsKv...6dRX1mVooM]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRJUINOePhvKGIhgSDVom...z9iJmS6fwm]
i dont know why you own these

Are those the things you use to pull wiring through walls? I always wondered how that was done.
Brampton Wrote:If you don't think Eli Manning is a doofus.....chances are youre a doofus yourself
doofus or not, he got right back up after some crazy hits on him yesterday
Brampton Wrote:If you don't think Eli Manning is a doofus.....chances are youre a doofus yourself
^this^
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I actually want to draw up a floorplan of the whole house and mark what outlets are on what breakers.
that should be done inside your box already.

It is written on the door, but it's vague.
Chip Wrote:Well this has been a pretty boring IST so far

Confusedlap:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I own 2 different fish tapes. and a conduit bender.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB9ja4x4V6PgHGFBZJsKv...6dRX1mVooM]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRJUINOePhvKGIhgSDVom...z9iJmS6fwm]
i dont know why you own these

Are those the things you use to pull wiring through walls? I always wondered how that was done.
the top one is used to pull wires, the bottom is used to bend the metal conduit to specific angles
Donginator Wrote:
doofus or not, he got right back up after some crazy hits on him yesterday
and? he's still doofy looking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17