Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
So I read an article yesterday that gas prices are going to go up in 2012 and peak in May around $4.15 or $4.45.

There is another good, like tools and health care, that gets jacked up crazy and people are making MAD money off a good that people require to live or do their job.

FUCK gas people, tool people and health care people. Fuck them all.
I haven't added up my tool reciepts for 3 or 4 years. It was getting disturbing.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Furniture making takes way more patience than I have now. I made a pretty sweet gun cabinet out of oak in high school though. smooth as glass. Shop teacher made you sand that shit with paper bags.
I can handle regular home renovation stuff, but I can't do furniture either.

I had an opportunity to learn how to reupholster furniture. I wish I had jumped on it, but I needed to learn how to sew first.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I read an article yesterday that gas prices are going to go up in 2012 and peak in May around $4.15 or $4.45.

There is another good, like tools and health care, that gets jacked up crazy and people are making MAD money off a good that people require to live or do their job.

:high5:
Brampton Wrote:if yoga is only for working their core.....then why did they invent yoga pants?

:doggystyle: Confusedheep: <<< thats why
speaking of tool people, snap on is having a contest. Buy 500 bucks worth of tools , from your local guy's truck, and you get a chnace to win a trip to, something, a NASCAR race I think.

You get to go with your tool salesman though. fucking lame. fuck that prize. 2nd prize is a dope snap on fridge for a garage or basement hangout. I want that one. Not spending 500 bucks on his truck though
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Furniture making takes way more patience than I have now. I made a pretty sweet gun cabinet out of oak in high school though. smooth as glass. Shop teacher made you sand that shit with paper bags.
I can handle regular home renovation stuff, but I can't do furniture either.

I had an opportunity to learn how to reupholster furniture. I wish I had jumped on it, but I needed to learn how to sew first.

give a man a couch, and he sits for a day. Teach a man to sew, and he sits for a lifetime, with his gay friends.
LeNeve Wrote:speaking of tool people, snap on is having a contest. Buy 500 bucks worth of tools , from your local guy's truck, and you get a chnace to win a trip to, something, a NASCAR race I think.

You get to go with your tool salesman though. fucking lame. fuck that prize. 2nd prize is a dope snap on fridge for a garage or basement hangout. I want that one. Not spending 500 bucks on his truck though

FUCK tool guys.
LeNeve Wrote:We had to make bowls like that for our first shop project, It was gay.

I found it easier to buy a bowl like that already made.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had an opportunity to learn how to reupholster furniture. I wish I had jumped on it, but I needed to learn how to sew first.

give a man a couch, and he sits for a day. Teach a man to sew, and he sits for a lifetime, with his gay friends.
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I read an article yesterday that gas prices are going to go up in 2012 and peak in May around $4.15 or $4.45.

:high5:
FUCK THEM ALL :riot:

oh that means gas will be $5 in NYC area
Brampton Wrote:if yoga is only for working their core.....then why did they invent yoga pants?

For comfort. You can't do yoga in jeans. I love yoga pants, they are so comfy.
LeNeve Wrote:Donginator was totally rocking a the outq gay 108 signature for awhile. :roflmao: :roflmao:

He was the one who scored that shirt? :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
That's for working our core, nam sayin'!!

Don't knock til you try it. I love doing yoga and pilates.
LeNeve Wrote:you glue wood together and make a square cube. put it on the lathe, and use different carving tools, until it looks like a bowl. I wanted to make a baseball bat instead. I was denied. my mom got a useless wood bowl for mother day.

They make a great fruit bowl.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17