Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Truckers say GFCIs are for pussies.

I hate the one on our house, it pops too damn easily.
It's better than getting electrocuted.

That happens anyway. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

you might want to check to see if you have 2 of them on the same circuit. They should not pop. Possible that you have an undersided breaker in the box

Uh... whatdatmean? What would I look for to know that?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

you might want to check to see if you have 2 of them on the same circuit. They should not pop. Possible that you have an undersided breaker in the box

I had a brand new one that kept popping in the bathroom. I put a new one on and hasn't tripped since.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

look for aNother gfci outlet, and see if it is on the same circuit as the other one. just turn off breakers until they both lose power I guess.

While you are doing that check what is on each breaker, and write it down so you know. It comes in handy.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

where is it located? is there another one in that same room. for instance, there is usually one next to a kitchen sink, is there another located in the kitchen. What size is the breaker that is on the kitchen, 10A, 15A, 20A. I'm using the kitchen as an example. Bathroom would also fit
my bathroom is on it's own dedicated circuit. the washing machine, and lights in that area, refridgerator, and lights in that area. each bedroom, living room. kitchen all gfci protected, outside lights, and one outlet, and the new outlet, all on their own circuits.
Yesterday was a great day in sports. Manchester United beat Arsenal, Penguins beat the Capitals, Flyers and Ravens lost. And, although I had no real vested interest, I was routing for the Giants bc their starting fullback is one of my all time favorite Pitt players.

Go Giants in the Super Bowl, I hate the Patriots, just not as much as the Ravens.

Sent from my taint.
I like home improvement discussions. except ones on how to put ikea furniture together, and shit like that.
I can't wait to go home and work on stuff now.
This electrical convo is riviting btw.

Sent from my taint.
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:dragon rady is very qrute

qrute? is that like weirf?
I'm spelling like she speaks
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:dragon rady is very qrute

qrute? is that like weirf?
I'm spelling like she speaks

[youtube]AsFCSvqsqFA[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:Yesterday was a great day in sports. Manchester United beat Arsenal, Penguins beat the Capitals, Flyers and Ravens lost. And, although I had no real vested interest, I was routing for the Giants bc their starting fullback is one of my all time favorite Pitt players.

Go Giants in the Super Bowl, I hate the Patriots, just not as much as the Ravens.

Sent from my taint.
Pete may be the first to be unfriended :poke:
I own 2 different fish tapes. and a conduit bender.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB9ja4x4V6PgHGFBZJsKv...6dRX1mVooM]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRJUINOePhvKGIhgSDVom...z9iJmS6fwm]
Pete Nice Wrote:This electrical convo is riviting btw.

Sent from my taint.
Shouldn't you be torrenting or something :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17