Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/28 - Leneve, this is the only IST for today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:like the other night when I was bored, I went and bought a bunch of bb guns. then ordered some more from amazon, with sholder holsters, and leg holsters and shit. seriously. Wtf
can you bring your xbox to work? that would be a cheaper use of your time
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I still need to learn how to solder.

Easiest thing ever!!!! I helped Jim wire & solder one of our snowmobile trailers, I ended up dropping hot solder on my wrist. I have a scar.

The big thing is understanding compatible metals.
okay. new jersey package is now in lenexa. another one too. Derick was right. my packages went underground for awhile. low profile shit. I get it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not a shaky person, but whenever I solder, it's like I have parkinsons disease all of a sudden. weirf.

I want to be able to do tiny spots for my jewelry stuff, like seal a jump ring, so my jewelry is more secure.

no way in hell I could do that.

I need to set up a spot and use my scrap metals to practice. I did price out sterling solder a while back, but I'm not buying any til I have it down.
Well, I had a bunch of work to do, but my ADD supervisor took almost all of it to do herself. :killme: :killme:
if everything goes right I will get something awesome delivered my house every day this week. :high5:

Got Forza yesterday. Today the wheel. Tomorrow should be my Nikes, and t shirts. Friday is still a gamble though. It's looking promising for my long sleeve button ups, and jeans to show up then though.

Then I ordered 2 bedroom pillows yesterday, and made it out to be a gift for my wife. She keeps looking all sad everyday when I'm ripping boxes open. She should see those next week.
its lunch time, but ride the lighting just came on. tought decision. I'll ride the lightnign out the door though. :cya:
Oh, another sign that I need a new job: One of the managers came in here and told me that I am a fucking stupid bitch.
I'm supposed to leave at 3p, but I want some OT. I think I'll get all busy and "forget". I'm pissed that she said I could have extra hours for staying late last night, then change her mind.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, another sign that I need a new job: One of the managers came in here and told me that I am a fucking stupid bitch.
hi beckster, you're a fucking stupid bitch, have a good day! :douche: Confusedwoot:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, another sign that I need a new job: One of the managers came in here and told me that I am a fucking stupid bitch.
hi beckster, you're a fucking stupid bitch, have a good day! :douche: Confusedwoot:

Yeah, that was basically it. He is such an ass. (and I did absolutely nothing to provoke it). He also likes to look down my shirts a lot, so I've been wearing tops that cover me more.
I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.
NussieT Wrote:I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.

I wanted to open a bead / jewelry store, but I don't know the first thing about running something like that. Plus, people weren't buying that kind of stuff for a few years here. Really, I should organize the jewelry supplies that I would like to get rid of and set up an online store and see if I can get something going. It would be sweet to be able to get that to take off and quit this hell hole.

Oh, I tried to win the Mega Millions last night, but that didn't work. What a waste of $3.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.

I wanted to open a bead / jewelry store, but I don't know the first thing about running something like that. Plus, people weren't buying that kind of stuff for a few years here. Really, I should organize the jewelry supplies that I would like to get rid of and set up an online store and see if I can get something going. It would be sweet to be able to get that to take off and quit this hell hole.

Oh, I tried to win the Mega Millions last night, but that didn't work. What a waste of $3.

Jim thinks I can make money by showing people my boobs.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Jim thinks I can make money by showing people my boobs.

Crap, you could start doing that here. These guys have been hoping to see them for the longest time.

Jim wanted me to shake my ass for money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12