Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/28 - Leneve, this is the only IST for today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I pinched my pinky finger yesterday between a roll off bin and the truck. The last time I did this I got a blood blister this time my finger just hurts and it's purple.
if its purple, thats blood

She should recieve the purple headed monster award.
NussieT Wrote:Not gonna happen. The Wii sits in the basement collecting dust, same as the PS2 did before it. Not even going to bother getting another system until the kids want one

That's because those consoles are gay.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the only thing worse than the urinal pube fairy, is the guy who leaves ass pubes when he takes a shit :barf:
i don't like that story Wtf
how do you think I felt when I was inspired to tell it Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:Holy quiet in here...

I popped on early, but figured I should actually do some work today.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I pinched my pinky finger yesterday between a roll off bin and the truck. The last time I did this I got a blood blister this time my finger just hurts and it's purple.

My finger is normal color but I can't see under my red nailpolish to see if it's purple under there
ummm.. acetone?
Derick Wrote:leneve got lost again

It doesn't seem to take much.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Not gonna happen. The Wii sits in the basement collecting dust, same as the PS2 did before it. Not even going to bother getting another system until the kids want one

Not spending money on something I'm never going to do anything with...
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

She should recieve the purple headed monster award.
[Image: cute_fuzzy_purple_monster_poster-p228273...wm_400.jpg]

Ouch. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

My finger is normal color but I can't see under my red nailpolish to see if it's purple under there
ummm.. acetone?

I'm not too worried about it. It's not hurting as bad as it did yesterday, it's the same shape as my other pinky. It's all good.
Its funny that Javsto is a perv on DBN like he is on TOMB... guy just never quits with the posting of pics of girls.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Holy quiet in here...

bone yard is rocking my socks off.

Damn, I should have switched to them, Lithium and Octane played a lot of crap this morning.
Derick Wrote:

dont worry, it will shrivel up and fall off eventually...
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Not spending money on something I'm never going to do anything with...

Then you'll never be one of us. A shame...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Its funny that Javsto is a perv on DBN like he is on TOMB... guy just never quits with the posting of pics of girls.

why just limit the opportunity of spreading hot nussie pics to just one message board?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12