Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/28 - Leneve, this is the only IST for today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
eddieyourdj Wrote:2011 Ford Edge Limited - good vehicle???
Yes

sent from the legion of doom
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:racing wheel out for delivery at 5am this morning. Should have that bitch around 2.

Sweet. Online racing later this week?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I hope LeNeve is better racing than he is at playing MW3! :roflmao:

I haven'e tried racing against real people in many many years.

I racked up a solid 8 hours playing forza last night though. Even got a few races in before work.

Homo, should have blasted ninjas on COD with us.
I "prestiged" last night without even playing Black Ops......Ba Bam!!!
javsto Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.

I wanted to open a bead / jewelry store, but I don't know the first thing about running something like that. Plus, people weren't buying that kind of stuff for a few years here. Really, I should organize the jewelry supplies that I would like to get rid of and set up an online store and see if I can get something going. It would be sweet to be able to get that to take off and quit this hell hole.

Oh, I tried to win the Mega Millions last night, but that didn't work. What a waste of $3.

Jim thinks I can make money by showing people my boobs.

I like the way Jim thinks.

It all has to do with money... The more he has, the happier he is...
eddieyourdj Wrote:Pete drives extra slow in school zones with his binoculars!!!

Well at least he doesn't like other men *cough, cough * Sami J....
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Its funny that Javsto is a perv on DBN like he is on TOMB... guy just never quits with the posting of pics of girls.

I am not complaining.
javsto Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Its funny that Javsto is a perv on DBN like he is on TOMB... guy just never quits with the posting of pics of girls.

why just limit the opportunity of spreading hot nussie pics to just one message board?
So you admit to being a perv?

better a perv instead of a queer. plus I dont just fixate on just one big tittied bitch like Denise Milani like some people do. :deadhorse:

I REALLY like Denise Milani though.
NussieT Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Pete drives extra slow in school zones with his binoculars!!!

Well at least he doesn't like other men *cough, cough * Sami J....
Grab a guy's ween one time & you get labelled!!! Angel
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
javsto Wrote:why just limit the opportunity of spreading hot nussie pics to just one message board?
So you admit to being a perv?

better a perv instead of a queer. plus I dont just fixate on just one big tittied bitch like Denise Milani like some people do. :deadhorse:

I REALLY like Denise Milani though.
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:2011 Ford Edge Limited - good vehicle???
Yes

sent from the legion of doom
20,000 miles at $29,000?!!
NussieT Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.

I wanted to open a bead / jewelry store, but I don't know the first thing about running something like that. Plus, people weren't buying that kind of stuff for a few years here. Really, I should organize the jewelry supplies that I would like to get rid of and set up an online store and see if I can get something going. It would be sweet to be able to get that to take off and quit this hell hole.

Oh, I tried to win the Mega Millions last night, but that didn't work. What a waste of $3.

:boobs: I got five bucks!! :boobs: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, another sign that I need a new job: One of the managers came in here and told me that I am a fucking stupid bitch.

Are you serious? Who does that?

I want to come to your work and start punching motherfuckers for being assholes.
NussieT Wrote:

Ummm, he could...
javsto Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I like the way Jim thinks.

:high5:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I haven'e tried racing against real people in many many years.

I racked up a solid 8 hours playing forza last night though. Even got a few races in before work.

Homo, should have blasted ninjas on COD with us.
I "prestiged" last night without even playing Black Ops......Ba Bam!!!

Is there such a thing as negative prestige?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, another sign that I need a new job: One of the managers came in here and told me that I am a fucking stupid bitch.

Are you serious? Who does that?

I want to come to your work and start punching motherfuckers for being assholes.

You aren't the only. If I could get away with it, I have a list of mofos that I'd like to drop to the floor in agony. Such a bunch of pieces of shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12