Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/28 - Leneve, this is the only IST for today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Shit, I'm almost caught up. I hate when people do my job when I haven't even asked for help. How fucking annoying.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim thinks I can make money by showing people my boobs.

Crap, you could start doing that here. These guys have been hoping to see them for the longest time.

Jim wanted me to shake my ass for money.

I don't understand why guys think that way... pervs....
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Crap, you could start doing that here. These guys have been hoping to see them for the longest time.

I don't either :roll:
2011 Ford Edge Limited - good vehicle???
eddieyourdj Wrote:2011 Ford Edge Limited - good vehicle???

You are asking that question to a forum FULL of Ford people!!!!
NussieT Wrote:

You are asking that question to a forum FULL of Ford people!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeep! Storage Wars voice!!!
NussieT Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.

I wanted to open a bead / jewelry store, but I don't know the first thing about running something like that. Plus, people weren't buying that kind of stuff for a few years here. Really, I should organize the jewelry supplies that I would like to get rid of and set up an online store and see if I can get something going. It would be sweet to be able to get that to take off and quit this hell hole.

Oh, I tried to win the Mega Millions last night, but that didn't work. What a waste of $3.

Jim thinks I can make money by showing people my boobs.

I like the way Jim thinks.

I'd say so.
NussieT Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I like working for myself. If Jim starts ranting and raving about something I just tell him to fuck off and continue what I am doing.... It's a lot more fun when Jim's butt puppet shows up and I get to make fun of the both of them.

I wanted to open a bead / jewelry store, but I don't know the first thing about running something like that. Plus, people weren't buying that kind of stuff for a few years here. Really, I should organize the jewelry supplies that I would like to get rid of and set up an online store and see if I can get something going. It would be sweet to be able to get that to take off and quit this hell hole.

Oh, I tried to win the Mega Millions last night, but that didn't work. What a waste of $3.

Jim thinks I can make money by showing people my boobs.
[Image: a6cd0bb2-6949-13e1.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:

what makes you think that???

[Image: 317749_2752691774812_1183173328_33260192...1529_n.jpg]

awesome vehicles. I know. Not my personal favorite looking, but very good vehicles.
LeNeve Wrote:

awesome vehicles. I know. Not my personal favorite looking, but very good vehicles.
It's caught my wife's eye!!!
Eddie smells like squash
Pete drives extra slow in school zones with his binoculars!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:racing wheel out for delivery at 5am this morning. Should have that bitch around 2.

Sweet. Online racing later this week?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I hope LeNeve is better racing than he is at playing MW3! :roflmao:

I haven'e tried racing against real people in many many years.

I racked up a solid 8 hours playing forza last night though. Even got a few races in before work.

Homo, should have blasted ninjas on COD with us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12