Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/28 - Leneve, this is the only IST for today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
leneve got lost again
NussieT Wrote:Holy quiet in here...
Compared to TOMB this place is rocking. Such a dead week for the show and the boards.

Go buy an Xbox so you'll have more to talk about. Smile
Joe Wrote:

It'll just collect dust.
is it quiet because ppl are on vacation or just another example of why people dont like replays, thus they stay away from the message boards.

[Image: 384660_311197578903281_231873363502370_9...2964_n.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It'll just collect dust.

Not if you stop being lame.

A coworker of mime just got 2 Xboxs for Christmas. One so her husband can play fantasy games and one so she can play first person shooters.
I pinched my pinky finger yesterday between a roll off bin and the truck. The last time I did this I got a blood blister this time my finger just hurts and it's purple.
NussieT Wrote:I pinched my pinky finger yesterday between a roll off bin and the truck. The last time I did this I got a blood blister this time my finger just hurts and it's purple.
if its purple, thats blood

bone yard is rocking my socks off.
LeNeve Wrote:

rather surprising to hear you actually wear socks
the only thing worse than the urinal pube fairy, is the guy who leaves ass pubes when he takes a shit :barf:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It'll just collect dust.

Not if you stop being lame.

A coworker of mime just got 2 Xboxs for Christmas. One so her husband can play fantasy games and one so she can play first person shooters.

Not gonna happen. The Wii sits in the basement collecting dust, same as the PS2 did before it. Not even going to bother getting another system until the kids want one
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

rather surprising to hear you actually wear socks

He doesn't wear them. He just puts them in his pants to get free burritos.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I pinched my pinky finger yesterday between a roll off bin and the truck. The last time I did this I got a blood blister this time my finger just hurts and it's purple.
if its purple, thats blood

My finger is normal color but I can't see under my red nailpolish to see if it's purple under there
Brampton Wrote:the only thing worse than the urinal pube fairy, is the guy who leaves ass pubes when he takes a shit :barf:
i don't like that story Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12