Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Todd Graham is getting absolutely DESTROYED by the Pittsburgh media. I have never seen the media go off on a person, or even a team, like this.
Good morning Bro-mo's!
Some called The Fan and said "Todd Graham is a doink"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Rich Davis is a doink.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Today is a replay right? And it is a best of their first year? If so, it should be a good show.
Howard Stern is joining the cast of America's Got Talent.

I am going to catch some heat on this, but Howard Stern is a pussy.
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is a replay right? And it is a best of their first year? If so, it should be a good show.
I think Covino said Spot re-cut the first year to add some new content. Should be interesting to see what was added.
Pete Nice Wrote:Howard Stern is joining the cast of America's Got Talent.

It is going to be a watered down Howard that the rest of "america" can handle. I think he is going to try to come off as misunderstood all these years as a way to gracefully move into retirement in a few years.

no heat from me. fuck that guy, and all his gold. what a shitty show, the talent one. actually I've never seen it, but I'm sure it sucks. Rich Davis would love to be a judge on that shit probaly.
JDubb Wrote:

It is going to be a watered down Howard that the rest of "america" can handle. I think he is going to try to come off as misunderstood all these years as a way to gracefully move into retirement in a few years.

makes sense to me.
I have some inflatable Christmas things in my yard, and when I leave for work I shut off the lights and they all deflate. Well I salute them, and wait for them to deflate until I leave. Rest your weary, comically giant heads, my Christmas yard guardians. May your day be free of animals peeing on you, and dragging you to death. We will meet once again at dusk. Good Day!
Pete Nice Wrote:Todd Graham is getting absolutely DESTROYED by the Pittsburgh media. I have never seen the media go off on a person, or even a team, like this.
just a thought

why is it frowned upon for a "coach" to leave his job if able to go somewhere different?

when the same people who bitch about it, would leave their jobs in a heartbeat for a new "better" opportunity?

(this is not a shot at you Pete)

I don't hate howard. He's done a lot for radio, that we get the rewards of it now. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he does and says, but everyone is entitled to their opinion

As for AGT......I have never watched it, and still wont with Howard as a judge.
oh.....I think I just heard Howard put on Fonzies waterski's
Brampton Wrote:oh.....I think I just heard Howard put on Fonzies waterski's

he'll jump naked sharks though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20