Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
The Covino show would have sucked. kind of boring solo
Rich is gayer than a gay giraffe
I hope Rich trips and falls into a fountain. a gay fountain
madison sucks. jeebus, what an annoying human. so annoying, she has drawn the hate off of Rich.
LeNeve Wrote:madison sucks. jeebus, what an annoying human. so annoying, she has drawn the hate off of Rich.

plus she took her shirt off on the stern show and she has ugly fried egg tits with pencil eraser nips. :barf:
LeNeve Wrote:madison sucks. jeebus, what an annoying human. so annoying, she has drawn the hate off of Rich.

She is weirf too. She had a kid with her cousin or something like that. Not hot either.
javsto Wrote:

plus she took her shirt off on the stern show and she has ugly fried egg tits with pencil eraser nips. :barf:

Is there pictures of that?
javsto Wrote:

G ross.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

yeah, I need to see this, so I can hate her more.
sami gay. fuck that guy. he's annoying too. he could be in an annoying human contest with madison.

I don't like her at all
LeNeve Wrote:sami gay. fuck that guy. he's annoying too. he could be in an annoying human contest with madison.

Sami J is the man, you suck.
LeNeve Wrote:sami gay. fuck that guy. he's annoying too. he could be in an annoying human contest with madison.

Sami did some good shit when he wasn't screwing stuff up.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Sami J is the man, you suck.

he's a douchey annoying loud mouthed shcmuck
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

there might be on howard tv but im not sure what year it was, maybe with in the first couple of years of howard on sirius, 2006-2008
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20