Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:Eddie posted on facebook about Stern on that gay show and all his Christian friends are in an uproar.

Prayer warriors, MOUNT UP!
Drew Berrymore is the ugliest fucking celeb that some people think is hot EVER.

I would NOT fuck Drew Berrymore. That is saying a lot, I would fuck a lot of celebs just to say I did, like Snookie, but not pigface, or Sarah Jessica Parker.
cowboys fans. fuck them. all of the ones I know calling broncos donkeys and shit, now they are cheering for them. fuck you! put your gay fucking star shirts back on, and go back to your faggot ass team, pussies!
LeNeve Wrote:cowboys fans. fuck them. all of the ones I know calling broncos donkeys and shit, now they are cheering for them. fuck you! put your gay fucking star shirts back on, and go back to your faggot ass team, pussies!

:high5:

Pokes is the only Cowboy fan I will EVER respect as a fan.
Pete Nice Wrote:Drew Berrymore is the ugliest fucking celeb that some people think is hot EVER.

I would NOT fuck Drew Berrymore. That is saying a lot, I would fuck a lot of celebs just to say I did, like Snookie, but not pigface, or Sarah Jessica Parker.

she is sofa king gross. yuck. I bet her snatch stinks too, and her breath.

I'm sure snookies vagine stinks too, but I could battle through that, just because.
Pete Nice Wrote:Drew Berrymore is the ugliest fucking celeb that some people think is hot EVER.

Thank you!!! Finally someone says what I have been saying for ever...
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cowboys fans. fuck them. all of the ones I know calling broncos donkeys and shit, now they are cheering for them. fuck you! put your gay fucking star shirts back on, and go back to your faggot ass team, pussies!

Yeah, Pokes is cool. Not your typical cowboys fan at all.
I think I've had too much coffee
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, Pokes is cool. Not your typical cowboys fan at all.
:whomo: 's
JDubb Wrote:

she's in the Cameron Diaz division of ugly celebs people say are hot.
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is a replay right? And it is a best of their first year? If so, it should be a good show.

Ahhh the memories.
LeNeve Wrote:I have some inflatable Christmas things in my yard, and when I leave for work I shut off the lights and they all deflate. Well I salute them, and wait for them to deflate until I leave. Rest your weary, comically giant heads, my Christmas yard guardians. May your day be free of animals peeing on you, and dragging you to death. We will meet once again at dusk. Good Day!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Cameron Diaz is Skelator's twin sister. I would still fuck her though.
some sort of app where you can drive a new ford fusion. seems cool, but I can't find the app anywhere.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=35738">http://media.ford.com/article_display.c ... e_id=35738</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Cameron Diaz is Skelator's twin sister. I would still fuck her though.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20