Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:So Saturday my friends sister is throwing a surprise 40th birthday party for him. Cool right?

Except his sister is my ex-gf who I have not seen since she was 20 and I was 21 or 22, she is 35 now and twice divorced, recently single, no kids, just moved back to Pittsburgh after like 15 years in San Fransisco and still good looking. She also was probably the best sex I ever had, at least top 3. I am not sure if I should leave the wife at home or not, I think I will leave it up to her, she does not know Nikki is my ex-gf though. I actually don't think my wife will want to go without knowing anyway.

This is also my first ex-gf I have ever been friends with on facebook.

Firstly, it's been a lot of years. Secondly, it'll only be awkward if you make it that way. Jim gushed about some chick he used to hang with once, til I pointed out that he must still be interested ( I was only joking), but he got all defensive about it. Then it got awkward after that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Saturday my friends sister is throwing a surprise 40th birthday party for him. Cool right?

Except his sister is my ex-gf who I have not seen since she was 20 and I was 21 or 22, she is 35 now and twice divorced, recently single, no kids, just moved back to Pittsburgh after like 15 years in San Fransisco and still good looking. She also was probably the best sex I ever had, at least top 3. I am not sure if I should leave the wife at home or not, I think I will leave it up to her, she does not know Nikki is my ex-gf though. I actually don't think my wife will want to go without knowing anyway.

Firstly, it's been a lot of years. Secondly, it'll only be awkward if you make it that way. Jim gushed about some chick he used to hang with once, til I pointed out that he must still be interested ( I was only joking), but he got all defensive about it. Then it got awkward after that.

If I was single, I would guarantee be hittin it Saturday night. But I am not single, doesn't mean that there isn't an attractions still.
Brampton Wrote:Im looking forward to service advisors writing orders properly

sent from the legion of doom

I learnt how to write work orders up by the techs in the shop at Canadian Tire. One of the techs used to yell at you if you wrote one thing wrong on the work order so if you want to avoid the condescending bitching you wrote it properly.
LeNeve Wrote:why do women alway leave light on in the car and drain batteries. shouldn't fucking happen more than one time in your life.

I used to have a bad habit of leaving my headlights on and killing the battery to the point I used to keep booster cables in my trunk until one night I called Jim and he flipped out on me...
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Im looking forward to service advisors writing orders properly

sent from the legion of doom

I learnt how to write work orders up by the techs in the shop at Canadian Tire. One of the techs used to yell at you if you wrote one thing wrong on the work order so if you want to avoid the condescending bitching you wrote it properly.

She dun learnt
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:why do women alway leave light on in the car and drain batteries. shouldn't fucking happen more than one time in your life.

I used to have a bad habit of leaving my headlights on and killing the battery to the point I used to keep booster cables in my trunk until one night I called Jim and he flipped out on me...

You can leave your headlights on around me any time....

eventually..... :doggystyle: :missionary: :ontop: :atm:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20