Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I loved Evan and Brian. I still remember their on-air road trip. I was dying. :roflmao:

That was good.

I also liked Sex Files, Level Up and the car show.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I loved Evan and Brian. I still remember their on-air road trip. I was dying. :roflmao:

That was good.

yeah, those little one hour shows were good. they need to do little shit like that more.
Pete Nice Wrote:Javsto, March 2006 according to IMDB

i just came back from lunch so im kinda confused as to what happened in march 06?
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoops, did I just drop this here?

[youtube]RPh2TBHnrHc[/youtube]
:roflmao: this one is funny too

I do think people that get this worked up over sports, should go get therapy

Jim and I were watching the Grey Cup at a friends house and there is a couple that we are acquaintances with and Jim walked into the living room and asked what the score was when one of the kids replied... he turns, looks at me with a straight face and says "If they lose when we get home I'm going to beat the shit out of you". I laughed then later on when the Bombers lost the woman from the couple comes up to me and says "You should leave him, spousal abuse can be prevented"... Jim doesn't pay attention to any sport, he couldn't even care less... The thought of her thinking he was serious almost made me piss my pants.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I've gotten that before, too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Well Sami J called Bowers wife a bitch in front of him and his wife, so that kind of gave Bower a sour feeling. And producer Laura was a huge bitch towards everyone, fans and other DJ's.

Stretch was alright. I HATED Devore and Diana when it first came on the air, but after a month of two, it got good.

Stretch had highlights that boosted him from dullsville. Devore and Diana started out so awkward, but got a better.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve was HUGE Game On fan....

That's why he hates all the other people
stretch really sucked. I hated that show

I never listened to the bower show, he just seemed like a dick from C&R talking about him.

Well Sami J called Bowers wife a bitch in front of him and his wife, so that kind of gave Bower a sour feeling. And producer Laura was a huge bitch towards everyone, fans and other DJ's.

Stretch was alright. I HATED Devore and Diana when it first came on the air, but after a month of two, it got good.

I hated Stretch. But liked Devore and Diana.
I was bummed when they were gone.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I loved Evan and Brian. I still remember their on-air road trip. I was dying. :roflmao:

That was good.

Sex files was great. They should have kept that one.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve was HUGE Game On fan....

That's why he hates all the other people
stretch really sucked. I hated that show

I never listened to the bower show, he just seemed like a dick from C&R talking about him.

Well Sami J called Bowers wife a bitch in front of him and his wife, so that kind of gave Bower a sour feeling. And producer Laura was a huge bitch towards everyone, fans and other DJ's.

I hated Stretch. But liked Devore and Diana.
I was bummed when they were gone.

I drunkingly called Devore and Diana show almost every night. :?
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Javsto, March 2006 according to IMDB

i just came back from lunch so im kinda confused as to what happened in march 06?

Madison's tits.
Pete Nice Wrote:

That was good.

Those were good too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Um....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/abrams/superhero...-awareness
Wtf
I heard that Suh stomped on that Packer lineman b/c he knew he couldn't stop him, so to try to get him off his game, he kept untying his shoelaces, tying them together, pulling the laces and stuff like that in the pile to piss him off. Mostly just untying his laces. I guess it worked.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Tara Reed was the first of many that Covino insults and asks inappropriate questions.

Who knew she had a line and Covino crossed it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20