Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
:beer:
:yawn:
the first day of snow
Derick Wrote:the first day of snow

I use my phone as an alarm clock.
And when I got up to turn it off this morning, and saw the little "!" for the weather advisory, I just said fuck it, and went back to bed.
But then my second alarm went off 10 minutes later.
I watched Friends With Benefits last night.
It was pretty bad.
It seemed like it was just thrown together.
Like someone told Kunis and Timberlake to roll around in bed naked together for half the movie, and fill in the rest with random conversations.
Chip Wrote:I watched Friends With Benefits last night.
It was pretty bad.
Like someone told Kunis and Timberlake to roll around in bed naked together for half the movie, and fill in the rest with random conversations.

totally agree
I tried watching it. twice this last weekend. Ended up playing brick breaker on my phone both times. I only remember the part when she was naked on the bed, and she wasn't even all that naked. shitty movie.
my little girl sneezed in my face 2 times last night. Now I think I have malaria.
I like the new xbox update and layout. Seems pretty cool. Way easier to use. I messed with it for 30 minutes, and can't even remember how the old layout was anymore.

Of course I haven't even had it for a year, so I wasn't that set in my xbox ways yet.
bunch of boring betty's this morning.
Good morning Bro-mo's!
Chip Wrote:I watched Friends With Benefits last night.
It was pretty bad.

I liked it for a chiick flick. Timberlake is funny and Kunis is great.

Now I feel like a sissy for liking it.
So Im getting my old job back. I may look like an asshole to management, but fuck it at least Im gonna be happier.
I bought all new LED christmas lights this year, put them up and the house looked great. Last night, one set is out and flickers every few seconds. Piece of junk. Now it's cold and snowing and I have to get out the ladder and fix them.

Sent from the future
Confusedad: have a lady waiting to check her idler pulleys. shit takes like 4 hours on the newer diesels.
Joe Wrote:So Im getting my old job back. I may look like an asshole to management, but fuck it at least Im gonna be happier.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21