Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
fattmatt1 Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Hi Matt!!!!!

Hi T! How are you? It's been a while.

Not too bad!!!! Getting ready for Christmas!!!
fattmatt1 Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Hi Matt!!!!!

Hi T! How are you? It's been a while.

Hey, Mang. You're late.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That girl is coated in freckles. They're nearly gone in those shots.

No they are not, look closely, it's all the lighting in those pictures. They used lighting, shadows and angles to to make her body look better and they used a shitload of makeup on her face.

It is not all shopped up like you guys think.

Whatever the deal it, she looks like a bad cartoon. Where's Paul? he'd be able to break this down.
have the gays declared a gay disney day yet, where they all go to the park? They do that shit at elitch gardens in Denver.
I don't jerk off on christmas. It's weird. or thanksgiving. most holidays actually. it feels weird to me too.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: jbbdgYpuiZ5lji.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
oh yeah. on my kids birthdays. no jerking on those days either
LeNeve Wrote:I don't jerk off on christmas. It's weird. or thanksgiving. most holidays actually. it feels weird to me too.

I would think that would be a prime time to get caught, too. Plus, doing that with your whole family wandering around the house, grandma and all, yeah.. is creepy...
guilty nuts :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
SERIOUSLY??????????

Ok, when my grandma died, I was so distraught that sex was the last thing I wanted. When my mom's sister passed, I was sobbing the whole night. NOT sexy at all. Morons!!

:flame:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't jerk off on christmas. It's weird. or thanksgiving. most holidays actually. it feels weird to me too.

I jerk off when I feel like I need to jerk off, doesn't matter to me what day it is.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I jerk off when I feel like I need to jerk off, doesn't matter to me what day it is.

Christmas goo
Pete Nice Wrote:

what if your are in your car following someone?
Pete Nice Wrote:

So, you're "Sticky Hands Guy"?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

what if your are in your car following someone?
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21