Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:This girl I dated used to love doing anal, and she always wanted me to nut in her ass. I always thought that was a little weird. Wasn't really a deal breaker, but I never really wanted to do it either. Then she would just go to sleep. I would lay there thinking, what the fuck. just sleeping the night away with jazz in your butt. yeah, if I think about it anymore it just gets weirder.
:?
LeNeve Wrote:This girl I dated used to love doing anal, and she always wanted me to nut in her ass. I always thought that was a little weird. Wasn't really a deal breaker, but I never really wanted to do it either. Then she would just go to sleep. I would lay there thinking, what the fuck. just sleeping the night away with jazz in your butt. yeah, if I think about it anymore it just gets weirder.
:high5:
butt jazz in a chic
peter will be along shortly to tell us another amazing butt jazz story
Derick Wrote:peter will be along shortly to tell us another amazing butt jazz story

I bet he has known some chicks that like a to sleep with a jazz load in their butts.
ladys and gents, peter has left the building
Derick Wrote:ladys and gents, peter has left the building

Thanks for the update!!!

he went to go do anal real quick right quick

I have a theory.
But I'll just :zipit: and leave it in another thread.
michaelangelo Wrote:so, i get a call from a guy with an indian accent (middle eastern indian, not native american) and he says he's from '...' company (i couldn't understand him) about merchant services account. he's breaking up like he's on a shitty cell phone and wants to talk to my boss. no f'ing way im thinking, so i say what's your number so i can get him to call you back, and he's says we don't have a number. so i tell him good luck and have a good day

People who don't want to leave a callback number are usually scammers/telemarketers. I've figured that much out.
Chip Wrote:

I have a theory.
But I'll just :zipit: and leave it in another thread.

hockey anal, puck facials
holigays
I would like to bring a midget elf to a party.
LeNeve Wrote:holigays
[Image: demotivating-posters-demotivational-post...eaters.jpg]
Rich's other friends are bigots. Rich should leave the minorities at home then.
chuck love microwaving at everyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21