Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Even I, read about the NBA blocking that trade earlier this morning.
Get with it Rich. Try and keep up.
[Image: jbj4g1sfi2Nvl4.png]
I didn't get invited to the party at Dickie's. Confusedad: I guess I am not as cool as Mercer, Doug and the midget. Confusedad:
I can't wait for the "Foster the People" concert tonight.
So they can stop playing that damned commercial.
It's not a private concert when you're broadcasting it to half the world.
Pete Nice Wrote:I didn't get invited to the party at Dickie's. Confusedad: I guess I am not as cool as Mercer, Doug and the midget. Confusedad:

Maybe he'll let you hold a clipboard at the door, and make sure only invited people get in.
I like this song, Dizz Knee Land
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I didn't get invited to the party at Dickie's. Confusedad: I guess I am not as cool as Mercer, Doug and the midget. Confusedad:

Maybe he'll let you hold a clipboard at the door, and make sure only invited people get in.

I was going to say maybe it's in the mail... then put a shifty eyes smiley but we don't have one and I'm too lazy to go find one
LeNeve Wrote:This girl I dated used to love doing anal, and she always wanted me to nut in her ass. I always thought that was a little weird. Wasn't really a deal breaker, but I never really wanted to do it either. Then she would just go to sleep. I would lay there thinking, what the fuck. just sleeping the night away with jazz in your butt. yeah, if I think about it anymore it just gets weirder.

She sound like a keeper based off that info.
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for the "Foster the People" concert tonight.

my boss told me that "pumped up kicks" song is about school shootings or some shit. I told him he's weird for listening long enough to interpret the lyrics.
I like how they are burning the kardashian bridge. hopefully we will never have to hear them on the show again.
I am pretty disappointed that I did not get more response to the amazingly funny pictures I posted in yesterdays IST at 4am. There was some really funny shit in there.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This girl I dated used to love doing anal, and she always wanted me to nut in her ass. I always thought that was a little weird. Wasn't really a deal breaker, but I never really wanted to do it either. Then she would just go to sleep. I would lay there thinking, what the fuck. just sleeping the night away with jazz in your butt. yeah, if I think about it anymore it just gets weirder.

She sound like a keeper based off that info.

well, she ended up stabbing me a couple times, so....
Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty disappointed that I did not get more response to the amazingly funny pictures I posted in yesterdays IST at 4am. There was some really funny shit in there.

sorry. I was busy at 4am.
[Image: 380785_1675192497874_1779302235_844939_33061403_n.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for the "Foster the People" concert tonight.

my boss told me that "pumped up kicks" song is about school shootings or some shit. I told him he's weird for listening long enough to interpret the lyrics.

I think I've heard that too. :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21