Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
This matching socks scandle...
That's why I throw out all my old socks, and get all new socks at the same time.
1 through 10 ( im guessing cause I didnt count them)
javsto Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Rich is nuts.....$1 a pair. The one's I just got were $17.99 for three.

really? JCPenny has them buy one 6 pair pack get another for half price.
I get the double cushion ones, they're a little more expensive, but I see they're on sale too. I might have to get some.
so, i get a call from a guy with an indian accent (middle eastern indian, not native american) and he says he's from '...' company (i couldn't understand him) about merchant services account. he's breaking up like he's on a shitty cell phone and wants to talk to my boss. no f'ing way im thinking, so i say what's your number so i can get him to call you back, and he's says we don't have a number. so i tell him good luck and have a good day
michaelangelo Wrote:my kid is at the 5th percentile on the weight scale, she's almost 23 months old and is is just over 22lbs. i think she's good for height, like 50th percentile.

My daughter is 17 months and weighs 20lbs, she's over 3ft tall already and my 3 year old weigh 32lbs and is just over 4ft
javsto Wrote:1 through 10 ( im guessing cause I didnt count them)

You're getting out of control again...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I just bought new gold toe's...............awesome.

aside from them being gold toe, do you wear crew cut, mid-calf or over the calf like I do?

mid calf I guess. not the ankle ones, not the weird knee high ones. the normal ones.

I only have ankle socks.
And not the no-show kind.

I wouls probaly go with the ankle ones, but I wear boots for work, so the socks I get are just as high as the top of the boot, and they look fine with my nikes on too.
Chip Wrote:This matching socks scandle...
That's why I throw out all my old socks, and get all new socks at the same time.
:whomo:

I even rip them up, so there is no chance they get back in the mix.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:1 through 10 ( im guessing cause I didnt count them)

You're getting out of control again...
yeah I had to write the last batch out. if I do it with this one, I might get it confused with the VIN numbers I have on my notebook.
michaelangelo Wrote:so, i get a call from a guy with an indian accent (middle eastern indian, not native american) and he says he's from '...' company (i couldn't understand him) about merchant services account. he's breaking up like he's on a shitty cell phone and wants to talk to my boss. no f'ing way im thinking, so i say what's your number so i can get him to call you back, and he's says we don't have a number. so i tell him good luck and have a good day
Take it and go.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I call them toques.
That's what they are.

I've never referred to them as something different
Um........hat?

A wool item used to cover your ears isn't a hat its a toque. A hat is a something worn on your head that doesn't cover your ears.
fine, 1,2,3,4
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:so, i get a call from a guy with an indian accent (middle eastern indian, not native american) and he says he's from '...' company (i couldn't understand him) about merchant services account. he's breaking up like he's on a shitty cell phone and wants to talk to my boss. no f'ing way im thinking, so i say what's your number so i can get him to call you back, and he's says we don't have a number. so i tell him good luck and have a good day
Take it and go.

I'm really going to say that next time I talk to one of those guys. :high5:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I call them toques.
That's what they are.

I've never referred to them as something different
Um........hat?

A wool item used to cover your ears isn't a hat its a toque. A hat is a something worn on your head that doesn't cover your ears.
Ok, hat police.
javsto Wrote:fine, 1,2,3,4

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21