Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So It's the last Monday I'll spend in this office. On one hand I'm happy and on the other I'm kinda sad. Sad mostly because the drive is going to suck.
so, was I understanding your FB posts correctly last night Joe?
Swoot
Brampton Wrote:so, was I understanding your FB posts correctly last night Joe?

Yes the Eagles definitely suck.
I'm ready for the day to end now, so I can go home.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so, was I understanding your FB posts correctly last night Joe?

Yes the Eagles definitely suck.
:wink:
Any know of any good Cyber Mondays deal worth checking out today?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Any know of any good Cyber Mondays deal worth checking out today?

So far they've all sucked. Best Buy kinda set the bar pretty high with their Black Friday deal.

I need some cyber Monday furniture deals.
Damn, I gotta go fix stuff an hour away. :cya:
so apparently people think Bob Costas rant last night was about race.......Why do people always bring things down to race? isn't that a little too misguided and easy all at the same time?
ninjas
working on getting my xbox warrentied this morning. Shit like that pisses me off. So annoying.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Any know of any good Cyber Mondays deal worth checking out today?

So far they've all sucked. Best Buy kinda set the bar pretty high with their Black Friday deal.

I need some cyber Monday furniture deals.

Like what??
Brampton Wrote:so apparently people think Bob Costas rant last night was about race.......Why do people always bring things down to race? isn't that a little too misguided and easy all at the same time?

I missed that rant, so I don't know.
:yawn:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14