Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Oh yeah, I forgot this was a "Make fun of Rich Monday"
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever pull a muscle in their chest?
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle
what that is, is you need to go to a chiroprachter. its your bones are out of alignment, I used to have the same problem and I had no idea what the problem was

went to the doctor for an ekg and everything. then my 2nd cousin told me he had the same problem when he was younger and ended up finding out what it was
my playoffs are done in so many fantasy leagues, I hate when last place teams have the best week of the season against me :killme:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle
what that is, is you need to go to a chiroprachter. its your bones are out of alignment, I used to have the same problem and I had no idea what the problem was

went to the doctor for an ekg and everything. then my 2nd cousin told me he had the same problem when he was younger and ended up finding out what it was
I had a EKG back in June, everything was fine, what other tests did you do?

There was a guy from the Albany NY area who dropped dead at the Philly Marathon last week, he was 40 & in excellent shape, stories this like freak me out
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I had a EKG back in June, everything was fine, what other tests did you do?

There was a guy from the Albany NY area who dropped dead at the Philly Marathon last week, he was 40 & in excellent shape, stories this like freak me out
if you are getting that pinching feeling in your chest, then its probably just the alignment you need.

Believe me, complete difference. I used to get that every few weeks, never get it any more
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?

I used the short gutter clips to attach to the frame of the garage at my old house. You should look to see what your options are. If you plan on putting them up every year in that area, why not find some more permanent fixture that you can just attach to?
I don't believe in Chiropractors Confusedad: They are bad....very bad.....I like REAL doctors!! (no offense)
Iva13 Wrote:I don't believe in Chiropractors Confusedad: They are bad....very bad.....I like REAL doctors!! (no offense)
Chiropractors have given me more relief that any doctor has. (no offense)
Iva13 Wrote:I don't believe in Chiropractors Confusedad: They are bad....very bad.....I like REAL doctors!! (no offense)

I understand that people don't like chiropracters, but I don't have a problem if someone can fix physical problems.
so, I have to mail my old power cord in using my money (I think). I'm still confused about that. Then they send me a replacement for free.

HEY!!!!! my Mom is a chiropractor!!!!

:j/k:
JDubb Wrote:
Chiropractors have given me more relief that any doctor has. (no offense)

I've always wanted to try one. Especially lately, my extreme lifestyle is starting to hurt me now. I wonder if my medical insurance would pay?
LeNeve Wrote:

:grin: I know people that swear by them...I'm just not one of them....and once you go you have to keep going back b/c they F up your bones!!! Bones should not be cracked, etc.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:grin: I know people that swear by them...I'm just not one of them....and once you go you have to keep going back b/c they F up your bones!!! Bones should not be cracked, etc.
They aren't cracking the bones, they are realigning them.

Here's the thing: Chiropractors treat the symptoms, not the problem. That's why you have to keep going back over and over again. Doctors (and physical therapy) treat the cause. There's a huge difference there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14