Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hondo Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't believe in Chiropractors Confusedad: They are bad....very bad.....I like REAL doctors!! (no offense)

Here's the thing: Chiropractors treat the symptoms, not the problem. That's why you have to keep going back over and over again. Doctors (and physical therapy) treat the cause. There's a huge difference there.
I disagree, I think you have it reversed.
Hondo Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't believe in Chiropractors Confusedad: They are bad....very bad.....I like REAL doctors!! (no offense)

Here's the thing: Chiropractors treat the symptoms, not the problem. That's why you have to keep going back over and over again. Doctors (and physical therapy) treat the cause. There's a huge difference there.

That makes perfect sense.
Hondo is completely correct :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?
why not get some small hooks the color of the garage door frame (so you don't see them) and leave them in?
now that, is a great idea. thanks. I even know what you're talking about :grin:

That, too. :high5:
deadliest warrior episode. Doctors vs Chiropractors
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i really want to watch the wonder years, it was a great show
I found that show more depressing than funny.

I would call it a drama, when most people seem to think it was a sitcom. Sorta like how Roseanne was always such a downer of a show.

I thought that about those shows too. I liked them, but never understood why where they were considered comedies.
Jack Shepard - doctor
Alan Harper - chiropractor
Donginator Wrote:I am so paranoid, I really do not want to go to urgent care, all doctors suck

Urgent care docs do "quick fixes" I went in with an eye infection, they figured it was pink eye and treated me for that, but it turned out to be a sensitivity to some new contacts.
Hondo Wrote:Jack Shepard - doctor
Alan Harper - chiropractor
forgive me for asking, but who is Jack Shepard?
Was that a commercial for sportclips, or duct tape?
Donginator Wrote:I had a EKG back in June, everything was fine, what other tests did you do?

There was a guy from the Albany NY area who dropped dead at the Philly Marathon last week, he was 40 & in excellent shape, stories this like freak me out

That's why I think everyone should get a yearly physical and check out anything weird. I get pains in my chest often, but I know that it's from nerve damage.
Iva13 Wrote:Hondo is completely correct :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
You're both completely wrong.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I had a EKG back in June, everything was fine, what other tests did you do?

There was a guy from the Albany NY area who dropped dead at the Philly Marathon last week, he was 40 & in excellent shape, stories this like freak me out

That's why I think everyone should get a yearly physical and check out anything weird. I get pains in my chest often, but I know that it's from nerve damage.

our new insurance requires a yearly physical, with blood work and everything. totally free.
We have a white christmas tree here at work. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

our new insurance requires a yearly physical, with blood work and everything. totally free.
that's what they say. I ended up getting a $400 bill for all my lab work from my physical. I had to argue it to finally get it paid..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14