Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
gooooo
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever pull a muscle in their chest?
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle

it will feel weirder telling the people in the ambulance you thought it was just a puled muscle.
fuck, its been a week

hey. I noticed that they have wonder years on netflix now. You can watch that while you recouperate. :high5:
i really want to watch the wonder years, it was a great show
I was really hungry.
Then I turned Spot center on.
Not anymore.
They should sell these stories as a new miracle diet.
michaelangelo Wrote:i really want to watch the wonder years, it was a great show
I found that show more depressing than funny.

I would call it a drama, when most people seem to think it was a sitcom. Sorta like how Roseanne was always such a downer of a show.
michaelangelo Wrote:i really want to watch the wonder years, it was a great show
It will never be released on DVD because of all the music rights, even the version on netflix has all the music cut-out Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle

it will feel weirder telling the people in the ambulance you thought it was just a puled muscle.
fuck, its been a week

hey. I noticed that they have wonder years on netflix now. You can watch that while you recouperate. :high5:
I am so paranoid, I really do not want to go to urgent care, all doctors suck
Brampton Wrote:

I would call it a drama, when most people seem to think it was a sitcom. Sorta like how Roseanne was always such a downer of a show.

I feel the same. debbie downers for sure. nostalgia blows. both shows suck. If you are feeling suicidal, watch those shows, maybe it'll give you that little extra bit of motivation to pull the trigger.
Brampton Wrote:

Roseanne always made me feel like trash, or that I needed a shower.
I never liked watching it.
Or you could get the hooks that Post-It puts out. You can pull them off, w/o removing the paint etc. They are just temporary hooks!!!!! and they are weather resistant!!!!!
Donginator Wrote:
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle

Weird. Maybe it's your blood pressure. You definitely need to get it checked out.

yea sorta feels like your having a stroke or something and it slowwwwly goes away. gotta take a fistfull of asprin to make it go away.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Roseanne always made me feel like trash, or that I needed a shower.
I never liked watching it.
my wife never watched it when she was younger, but now she watches the repeats and likes it. She even admits she doesn't know why, but she likes it. I just ask her to not put it on when i'm around
I had a pain and it was on the left side...I thought it could be my heart too....I made an appt w/my family doctor and they gave me an EKG and said my heart was fine it must be a pulled muscle...I felt so much better knowing my heart was fine....If it was on my right side, I wouldn't have been worried at all...better safe than sorry
javsto Wrote:

yea sorta feels like your having a stroke or something and it slowwwwly goes away. gotta take a fistfull of asprin to make it go away.
exactly this, its more on the left chest
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14