Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This guy loves swype too.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3D3g9AkCV7JhP6W9krcj...9ptTjFuinA]
LeNeve Wrote:swyper no swypee swyper no swypee

Carbon monoxide makes you dumb.
swyping is lame
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL3dWlGD0Jg-OwdSL-yB3...5brEhGeZtH]
anyone ever pull a muscle in their chest?
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever pull a muscle in their chest?
I've pulled rib muscles, never a chest muscle. that must hurt

Yes, and my abs.. The worst EVER!!
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle
Donginator Wrote:
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle

it will feel weirder telling the people in the ambulance you thought it was just a puled muscle.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

it will feel weirder telling the people in the ambulance you thought it was just a puled muscle.
fuck, its been a week
morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?
making fun of rich best of part 2 today, no live show until tomorrow Confusedwoot:
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?
why not get some small hooks the color of the garage door frame (so you don't see them) and leave them in?
[Image: Stay_Puft.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?
why not get some small hooks the color of the garage door frame (so you don't see them) and leave them in?
now that, is a great idea. thanks. I even know what you're talking about :grin:
Brampton Wrote:

agree. I have hooks that stay in all year. I can hang plants and other decorations during the rest of the year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14