Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, August 12, 2011 - It's Friday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Gathering of the Juggalos is this weekend.
Charlie Scheen is hosting it.
Please God, let the juggalos give him herpies on his face.
I absolutely love the Jay Thomas friday morning show :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Gathering of the Juggalos is this weekend.
Charlie Scheen is hosting it.
Please God, let the juggalos give him herpies on his face.
they should have finished of Tila Tequilla last year. Confusedlap:

they better step it up!!!!
Brampton Wrote:I absolutely love the Jay Thomas friday morning show :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

He does a Friday morning show?
My singal is out, so I've been listening to local fm radio.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I absolutely love the Jay Thomas friday morning show :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

He does a Friday morning show?
My singal is out, so I've been listening to local fm radio.
on Howard 101
Today there is a Kid Rock concert at Comerica Park, and a Lions game right across the street.
Downtown is going to be a cluster and I usually drive right by that area.
I should find a different route...
Chip Wrote:Today there is a Kid Rock concert at Comerica Park, and a Lions game right across the street.
why not go to the lions game?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Today there is a Kid Rock concert at Comerica Park, and a Lions game right across the street.

I don't want to contribute to that team.
I can wait until college to get my football/tailgate fix for the year.
Chip Wrote:Well that could have gone better.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/08/1...unch-test/

darpa darpa darpa
I wonder how much these tests cost. what a waste. maybe not. maybe someday a hypersonic un manned aircraft will save me from drowning, then I'll be like, yay! thank you!
[Image: a6cd0810-27a8-bd40.jpg]
Saw this yesterday. It's a Niss-alac!!!

Agreed! :high5:

Just wish I wasn't on a conference call right now
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well that could have gone better.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/08/1...unch-test/

darpa darpa darpa
I wonder how much these tests cost. what a waste. maybe not. maybe someday a hypersonic un manned aircraft will save me from drowning, then I'll be like, yay! thank you!

Apparently 320 million.
I'm surprised it's that cheap.

But yeah, next time you find yourself stuck in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and if you can get a cell phone signal, they can crash a plane, somewhere near you really, really quick.

DARPA Loses Hypersonic Vehicle, Goes From $320M to Zero in 2,700 Seconds
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I don't want to contribute to that team.
I can wait until college to get my football/tailgate fix for the year.

You are already a Flyers fan. Might as well be a birds fan too. Its going to be a great year.

Sent from a corn field
last night I got talked into riding a small horse. nobody has ever been on it, so it's all bucky, and kicky. I got on and he just sat there while a couple people held him, then he started to get all fidgety, being a smart ass I started saying "ho dare" "ho dare" like Peter Griffin, when he decided to become a cowboy. Then they let it go...........

I didn't last 2 seconds. I was on the ground, and the horse was half a mile away before the dust even settled. The real cowboys had to go catch it.

Before that I was riding a new horse that my friend had bought. Fucking huge. the top of it's back was taller than me. That fucker was a maniac too. He kept running to the other pens to fight with the other horses. So I took him way the fuck out in the pasture, and the freaking reigns broke. I don't even know what to do if that happens. No one told me that. I had no idea how to make him slow down, or steer him. It was scary. He finally just stopped, and I was able to reach down and get the ends of the reigns.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19