Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, August 12, 2011 - It's Friday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Fucking fuckity fuck, the Ravens just got Lee Evans for just a 4th round pick. I hate those motherfucking cocksuckers
Pete Nice Wrote:Fucking fuckity fuck, the Ravens just got Lee Evans for just a 4th round pick. I hate those motherfucking cocksuckers

All I know is THEY LOST yesterday. :clap:
Pete Nice Wrote:Fucking fuckity fuck, the Ravens just got Lee Evans for just a 4th round pick. I hate those motherfucking cocksuckers
Me too, those fuckity fuckers!!!
this bothered me, cause I cheer for the Bills as well.

Evans is a good dude, and the Ravens just made a steal
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Spot should get gay married. That would be more interesting.
......Oh Chip.......

Your phone sucks.
It's Friday!!! What are everybodies plans!?

Tonight we are heading up to Gimli to the race track so Jim, his brother and a couple of our friends can race their trucks. Viking Raceway in Gimli put the event on every second Friday to prevent street racing. Anyone can bring their vehicles there, they go through inspection then they race... it's pretty cool... This is the first time I've gone since the kids were born. \
I have nothing planned for Saturday yet. Then on Sunday my aunt is having a goodbye party for my cousins since they are taking a year round trip around the world, they leave on August 20th for Japan.
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!! What are everybodies plans!?

Tonight we are heading up to Gimli to the race track so Jim, his brother and a couple of our friends can race their trucks. Viking Raceway in Gimli put the event on every second Friday to prevent street racing. Anyone can bring their vehicles there, they go through inspection then they race... it's pretty cool... This is the first time I've gone since the kids were born. \
I have nothing planned for Saturday yet. Then on Sunday my aunt is having a goodbye party for my cousins since they are taking a year round trip around the world, they leave on August 20th for Japan.

Year round trip around the world, that much cost some mucho $$$.

As for my plans, probably going over to my dads to help take everything out of his garage and put into storage so he can get his garage painted and fixed up. He keeps saying he needs more room for all his new toys.
noodling is stupid no matter what it's called.
Texas Fan Wrote:Year round trip around the world, that much cost some mucho $$$.

As for my plans, probably going over to my dads to help take everything out of his garage and put into storage so he can get his garage painted and fixed up. He keeps saying he needs more room for all his new toys.

My cousin and his wife have been saving for three years for this trip. I can't even remember all the places they plan on going. I do know they are starting off in Japan and they are meeting my aunt & uncle in Guatemala in April for their annual trip.

I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend.
Shopping and cleaning.
Life's a party.
I have to mow the lawn again :killme: Other than that, I have no idea.
:? This is a weird call.
Brampton Wrote:

I always liked Lee Evans but the Bills have never had the QB to really get him the ball
as far as I know my weekend will involve harleys, horses, and beer. How that all falls into place is anyones guess.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I always liked Lee Evans but the Bills have never had the QB to really get him the ball
I like fitzpatrick......but his chemistry with Stevie Johnson is way better.

and to be honest, they haven't had a quarterback since Flutie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19