Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, August 12, 2011 - It's Friday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brian Wrote:I can't find a chart either but:

96.1% white
1% hispanic/latino
0.1% black
2% native american
0.1% other
0.9% multi-racial

There are more black bears than black people in my town.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yeah Pete, I don't know what this some other race is. Fucking bizarre.

maybe some other race is half breeds, like my kids.

I also dont know what 2 or more races mean.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd like to sign up for Band Of Buds, but I don't have buds.
After seeing the top 25 teams last year in Vegas I don't think it takes much to win the trip to Vegas, most of them were pretty weak!

We'll have to put together a forum band of buds and just enter. I think I know enough about 3 other people on here to win.

Me, you Leneve and Brampton?

That would actually work. I know I have never forgotten a Leneve story.
Chip is right. band of buds challenges are really gay. throw a car wash with your buds, get matching haircuts, go roller blading together. :?
Here's homogeneous Minnesota...
The racial makeup of the city (Oakdale, Mn) was 92.21% White, 2.29% African American, 0.36% Native American, 2.45% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.77% from other races, and 1.91% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.75% of the population.
LeNeve Wrote:last night I got talked into riding a small horse. nobody has ever been on it, so it's all bucky, and kicky. I got on and he just sat there while a couple people held him, then he started to get all fidgety, being a smart ass I started saying "ho dare" "ho dare" like Peter Griffin, when he decided to become a cowboy. Then they let it go...........

I didn't last 2 seconds. I was on the ground, and the horse was half a mile away before the dust even settled. The real cowboys had to go catch it.

Before that I was riding a new horse that my friend had bought. Fucking huge. the top of it's back was taller than me. That fucker was a maniac too. He kept running to the other pens to fight with the other horses. So I took him way the fuck out in the pasture, and the freaking reigns broke. I don't even know what to do if that happens. No one told me that. I had no idea how to make him slow down, or steer him. It was scary. He finally just stopped, and I was able to reach down and get the ends of the reigns.

I have been waiting for these stories!!!
:clap:

FYI: you should be able to use your knees to steer the horse next time the reins break.
JDubb Wrote:Here's homogeneous Minnesota...
The racial makeup of the city (Oakdale, Mn) was 92.21% White, 2.29% African American, 0.36% Native American, 2.45% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.77% from other races, and 1.91% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.75% of the population.
hahaha...homo
"Heat things up with an exotic Crew swimsuit shoot. And don’t be afraid to work it."
Since I have lived in my neighborhood there have been no murders, rapes or Arson. There have been 6 auto thefts, 8 Robberies, 10 assaults, 25 Burglaries and 134 thefts.

As far back as I can see there has never been a murder and only one arson and 2 rapes. They need to put an asterisk next to those rapes as one is by a Chicago resident.....
reused his jizz towel for weeks. people are gross.
LeNeve Wrote:reused his jizz towel for weeks. people are gross.
Yeah, shoot your load into a fish tank like normal people.
Pete Nice Wrote:Since I have lived in my neighborhood there have been no murders, rapes or Arson. There have been 6 auto thefts, 8 Robberies, 10 assaults, 25 Burglaries and 134 thefts.

As far back as I can see there has never been a murder and only one arson and 2 rapes. They need to put an asterisk next to those rapes as one is by a Chicago resident.....

I got one line into this and thought those stats are wrong.
beckster goo :roflmao:

Why do people have such a hard time beating off into a tissue, these jizz rag, sock and mug stories just seem like morons who don't know anything.
Brian Wrote:
Yeah, shoot your load into a fish tank like normal people.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19