Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, August 12, 2011 - It's Friday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
nice shoutout :rock:
if anyone wants some great indian guy photos, I can take a 5 minute drive through Brampton, and you'd think it was india
the indian guys meeting in a public place is them just getting together

Its costs them no money, and they get out of the house
Jersey Shore, and talking about Indian people.......forum killers
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:right now I'm watching a PhD and a med student struggle with simple math, in diluting things

Joy.
its ok, took me 3 minutes
Rich wont understand a word they say
Brampton Wrote:Jersey Shore, and talking about Indian people.......forum killers
Yeah, swoot way to start to the show!
Brian Wrote:Almond joy

I'm more a fan of Mounds.
Brian Wrote:One of the electrical inspectors here is old and a gun nut, he's builds cannons and shit in his garage. He just told me he put a claymore in his backyard because the neighbor's dog keeps coming over and shitting in his yard.

I love that story.
I'd like to sign up for Band Of Buds, but I don't have buds.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:leneve has the awesomest stories ever

He sure does make the best out of living in a boring place.
Everyday I come on here just to see what the previous days adventure was for LeNeve! They should make a sitcom out of his life... sadly King of the Hill comes to mind.

WHy don't you hang out all day and chill, I PROMISE you will not get mentioned on the radio for anything posted over here.....
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:One of the electrical inspectors here is old and a gun nut, he's builds cannons and shit in his garage. He just told me he put a claymore in his backyard because the neighbor's dog keeps coming over and shitting in his yard.
Confusedhock:
thats kind of awesome though. Where can you buy a claymore at? I think I need a couple.

You can't buy one, you can buy the parts that make the mine, then it's up to you to secure some C4 and put the mine together.
Joe Wrote:I'd like to sign up for Band Of Buds, but I don't have buds.
After seeing the top 25 teams last year in Vegas I don't think it takes much to win the trip to Vegas, most of them were pretty weak!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd like to sign up for Band Of Buds, but I don't have buds.
After seeing the top 25 teams last year in Vegas I don't think it takes much to win the trip to Vegas, most of them were pretty weak!

We'll have to put together a forum band of buds and just enter. I think I know enough about 3 other people on here to win.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Why are they talking about playing with there foreskin?

That Yuri guy called again...

What's up with this Yuri guy? I missed both his calls.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19