Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, August 12, 2011 - It's Friday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:some girl that was out at the ranch with us got kicked right in her stomach last night. Left a perfect hoof mark.
Like an arrow to her cunt?

sent from high above mount toilet
1 hour and 22 mins into this support call and im kind of getting sleepy.

Sent from a corn field
Joe Wrote:1 hour and 22 mins into this support call and im kind of getting sleepy.

Sent from a corn field
Use a megaphone like shuli

LeNeve Wrote:some girl that was out at the ranch with us got kicked right in her stomach last night. Left a perfect hoof mark.
donkey/horse punch
Brampton Wrote:
Like an arrow to her cunt?

no. that would be cool though. it was kind of sideways somehow.

She's probably dead today.

Sent from a corn field
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:1 hour and 22 mins into this support call and im kind of getting sleepy.

Sent from a corn field
Use a megaphone like shuli

Oh shit that would be cool

Sent from a corn field
Joe Wrote:

Sent from a corn field
I was thinking that as well

Derick Wrote:
donkey/horse punch
:high5:
Black on Black is on................they don't help with the stereotypes :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from a corn field

Internal bleeding. LeNeve should have kicked it to her last night while he still had a chance.

Sent from a corn field
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sent from a corn field

if shes not dead her baby probaly is.
:j/k:
One of the electrical inspectors here is old and a gun nut, he's builds cannons and shit in his garage. He just told me he put a claymore in his backyard because the neighbor's dog keeps coming over and shitting in his yard.
Brampton Wrote:Black on Black is on................they don't help with the stereotypes :roflmao:

I ate chicken last night and Im white.

Sent from a corn field
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:leneve has the awesomest stories ever

He sure does make the best out of living in a boring place.
Everyday I come on here just to see what the previous days adventure was for LeNeve! They should make a sitcom out of his life... sadly King of the Hill comes to mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19