Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/28/2011.....Yesterdays gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
so I found this on the interwebs this morning. :roflmao:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5825434/heres-video-of-two-women-in-really-short-shorts-fighting-in-the-woods-nsfw">http://deadspin.com/5825434/heres-video ... woods-nsfw</a><!-- m -->
you ever get that overwhelming feeling you gotta poop, but you don't actually have to?
I think that Paul Rudd has the talent to make a completely unwatchable movie watchable.

and why does hollywood spend so much money on "stars" instead of good scripts?
so the BlueJays made a couple huge deals yesterday, and I'm not sure if they helped themselves all that much.
I don't want to go to work today.

its my 8-8 day, and I think its gonna be really humid
Brampton Wrote:you ever get that overwhelming feeling you gotta poop, but you don't actually have to?

I raced to work and planned to bust through the door and into the bathroom. Feeling passed once I got here.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you ever get that overwhelming feeling you gotta poop, but you don't actually have to?

I raced to work and planned to bust through the door and into the bathroom. Feeling passed once I got here.
That's what im talkin about :high5:

sent from a spaceship
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's what im talkin about :high5:

sent from a spaceship

Im kind of disappointed. I was planning on something spectacular.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Came to shit
Only farted
i usually bounce up and down a couple of times on each leg, should be good to go afterwards
Brampton Wrote:I think that Paul Rudd has the talent to make a completely unwatchable movie watchable.

Why does Cameron Diaz keep getting roles for hot chicks instead of younger, cheaper, and actually hot actresses?
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I think that Paul Rudd has the talent to make a completely unwatchable movie watchable.

Why does Cameron Diaz keep getting roles for hot chicks instead of younger, cheaper, and actually hot actresses?
she is possibly the most ghoulish looking woman in hollywood
Chip Wrote:

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Came to shit
Only farted
nothing better than a good poop/fart joke :roflmao: :high5:

Paul Rudd's from Kansas :high5:

Not born, but raised there anyway.
here I sit
cheeks a flexin
giving birth
to another texan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12