Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/28/2011.....Yesterdays gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip, you should drunk text Hanna this weekend.

Haha.
But I don't want to end up in jail.
tell her you are justin beiber.

Tell her you are Chris Hansen and have a job for her, but she has to do tryouts first in person. :doggystyle:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Irish Ben Wrote:I drink anti-matter so i can safely pass through black holes :rimshot:

thats racist
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Irish Ben Wrote:I drink anti-matter so i can safely pass through black holes :rimshot:

thats racist

And here I thought openly gay people usually aren't racist.
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip, you should drunk text Hanna this weekend.

Haha.
But I don't want to end up in jail.
tell her you are justin beiber.

Tell her you are Chris Hansen and have a job for her, but she has to do tryouts first in person. :doggystyle:

Haha, she's got cheer camp this weekend, so I'd have to wait.
Dude texting a girl while she is at cheer camp is the holy grail of high school sexting. There is a potential orgy at your finger tips.
and I'm pretty sure if they don't tell you their age it's legal. Like the don't ask don't tell thing.
POD give me shelter :rock:
I just cranked it......LOUD
LeNeve Wrote:and I'm pretty sure if they don't tell you their age it's legal. Like the don't ask don't tell thing.

Well I'm convinced.
I feel like texting hannah, and telling her I got busted at Brad's party last weekend, and got grounded, so I wont be going to cheer camp. (sad face)
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and I'm pretty sure if they don't tell you their age it's legal. Like the don't ask don't tell thing.

Well I'm convinced.

you should send a picture of a banana or something first to test the waters.
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like texting hannah, and telling her I got busted at Brad's party last weekend, and got grounded, so I wont be going to cheer camp. (sad face)

Haha, want her number?
Is Covino rocking a faux-hawk?

[Image: 358263916.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...SfS4LO0%3D]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like texting hannah, and telling her I got busted at Brad's party last weekend, and got grounded, so I wont be going to cheer camp. (sad face)

Haha, want her number?

I don't know. Seems like a good idea until it actualy happens. Then I'm just a creepy mechanic in Kansas texting little girls, pretending to be a peer of theirs. When you break it down like that, well, thats kind of weird shit to be doing.
Then my wife would see the phone bill, and investigate, probaly call Hanna. and the excuse that I was just joking around probaly wouldn't work. Seems like alot of hassle just to entertain myself for 15 minutes. I've done stupider stuff though, so...... I'm still thinking about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12