Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/28/2011.....Yesterdays gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I have to drop a huge duece, but I know the second I get in the bathroom, the burrito lady will show up, and I'll have to rush. I hate rush doodies.
Brampton Wrote:so the BlueJays made a couple huge deals yesterday, and I'm not sure if they helped themselves all that much.
The spin is going big time that they got a good prospect while giving up easily replacable parts.
you could be flexin and givin birth to a mexican too I guess.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so the BlueJays made a couple huge deals yesterday, and I'm not sure if they helped themselves all that much.
The spin is going big time that they got a good prospect while giving up easily replacable parts.
rasmus has mvp abilities, attitude is something that has been suspect.

I just dont like that they traded away soooooo much pitching
LeNeve Wrote:I have to drop a huge duece, but I know the second I get in the bathroom, the burrito lady will show up, and I'll have to rush. I hate rush doodies.

[youtube]S4yoBY2KE4w[/youtube]
A commercial on local radio just asked me to donate my car to the blind...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have to drop a huge duece, but I know the second I get in the bathroom, the burrito lady will show up, and I'll have to rush. I hate rush doodies.

[youtube]S4yoBY2KE4w[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:A commercial on local radio just asked me to donate my car to the blind...
I've heard that on Sirius........it makes no sense.

I didn't realize Stevie Wonder could drive?
Chip Wrote:A commercial on local radio just asked me to donate my car to the blind...

do it. blind people are people too.
I've never met a blind person actually. You would think there would be alot of them here in Kansas, there isn't much stuff to bump into here.
I just heard they're filming the Wizard of Oz prequel around here.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never met a blind person actually. You would think there would be alot of them here in Kansas, there isn't much stuff to bump into here.

And the shitty scenery shouldn't bother them
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never met a blind person actually. You would think there would be alot of them here in Kansas, there isn't much stuff to bump into here.

unless a tumbleweed knocks them over

I know two, my grandpa's brother Jimmy and a friends sisters.
Chip Wrote:

I should open a blind people only resort and make some money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12